QB Joe Burrow [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

I think everyone is getting their hopes up and nothing will happen.....I think this is just like Tressel, we are chasing..but by all means please please please let me be wrong

Agreed. Pretty sure sock puppet created an account and is having a repeat offense. I'm sure huskerpowerhour will be experiencing the sock effect in the near future.

I didn't see this specifically spelled out in this thread so I thought I should ask just so I know who this is.

Is his Dad Jimmie Burrow who played for Nebraska in 1976 and is now Ohio Bobcat's DC and his brothers are Jamie and Dan who both also played for Nebraska?

If that's true, then the story of how our coaching staff treated them ( if true) is just not acceptable and I hope at least this coaching staff mends that bridge even if he ends up not coming here.

• Fire 2

I didn't see this specifically spelled out in this thread so I thought I should ask just so I know who this is.

Is his Dad Jimmie Burrow who played for Nebraska in 1976 and is now Ohio Bobcat's DC and his brothers are Jamie and Dan who both also played for Nebraska?

If that's true, then the story of how our coaching staff treated them ( if true) is just not acceptable and I hope at least this coaching staff mends that bridge even if he ends up not coming here.

Yep those burrows and the story is accurate

Yep those burrows and the story is accurate

If, as you say it's accurate. let's just think bout this for minute. You have an ex player who is a Dad of two ex players and is now a DC of another division one school walk in with his own son and say.."Hey, we would like to maybe have him play here" and you don't f*ing give him the time of day?

Unbelievable.

I don't care if the kid has absolutely no chance of ever playing at Nebraska, you still talk and show them some interest and be respectful.

• Fire 1