Former Husker Todd Peat Jr. slams signing day hype

Coaches and players enter into a mutually beneficial relationship. You do your part, the school/coach does their part, the relationship can continue on. You decide you want to be lazy and not put forth the effort, the relationship ends. Jobs and marriages are the same way - they take effort and nobody owes you anything if you don't fulfill your end of the deal. It's sad if kids don't realize that the relationship with their coaches is in large part based on the effort they put into being good football players and teammates. Maybe he should have left with Carl if he just wanted to hang out and light up and be bros.

• Fire 1

Having said all that I would not mind a phone call today from one of these schools cause I need a job.

Just stop, Todd.

if you're having football problems, i feel bad for ya son. i got 99 commits, and you ain't one.

If you be rapping you'd be better off crapping ~ dis ain't da place to get in our face!

lol sorry hehehe

other than complaining about bo and neb., most of what he says is right. there is a ton of hype (and pressure) and you could see how it would cause problems for a lot of these young men who, at first, relish in it.

His distain is self inflicted. Not sure why he is going down this path?

For his thoughts, here are literally hundreds who feel the absolute opposite about Bo and staff. Says this is nothing moe than a young man who wasnt man enough to take advantage of a tremendous opportuniy and is now grasping for someone or something to blame.

Yes, they are the ones that took Bo and Co's advice and instruction on what they needed to do. Peat had every chance to put himself in a place to succeed here. He didn't do what he needed to.