QB Sheriron Jones [Tennessee Commit]

Mavric

Samuel McKewon@swmckewonOWH 49s

Tennessee is set to sign 60 recruits in 2 years. 32 last year/28 this year. 23 in 2013, 23 in 2012 and 27 in 2011. Doesn't add up.

See Sam agrees with me.

A player of mine went on to play football at an SEC program and they basically forced him to quit or they were going to make his life miserable. I wander if they run a lot of kids off so they can free up scholarships. The kids was only a RS Fresh and was considered a kid that would develop into a quality player.

Samuel McKewon@swmckewonOWH 49s

Tennessee is set to sign 60 recruits in 2 years. 32 last year/28 this year. 23 in 2013, 23 in 2012 and 27 in 2011. Doesn't add up.

The kids should be smart enough going in to know that if aren't on the 2 deep by year 2, they will be cut. Or at least other schools should be telling them this.

The rule also is that you can only sign 25 per class.

Now, I think they get by that by only 25 make it to campus in the fall. So...32 kids sign. They then look at who doesn't qualify. If they are still at say 28, then they have to decide which 3 they need to come up with an excuse as to why they aren't coming.

So, a kid signs and that isn't a guarantee you will ever set foot on or go to school at Tennessee.