Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

I don't think he will purposely hurt Nebraska's chances in any way. Our teams may be rivals, but the Athletic Departments of CU and NU seem to have plenty of mutual respect. Osborne used to even be a consultant for Creighton giving them advice quite often.

Just thought it was interesting.

TRIVIAL: Used to be Creighton Football program until disbanded in WWII era. Maybe resurrection? Just imagine, NU vs. CU opening game in 2020 football schedule.

17.jpg

1942 Creighton Blue Jays

ESPN Bubble Watch

Work left to do:Nebraska, Minnesota

Nebraska [18-11 (10-7), RPI: 41, SOS: 45] Sunday is officially one of the biggest days in the history of Nebraska basketball. That's when Wisconsin, a potential No. 1 seed, travels to Lincoln, Neb., to face a Cornhuskers team on the cusp of their first NCAA tournament bid since 1998. It's not a do-or-die situation; a loss to Wisconsin doesn't knock you off the bubble, and there is still hope in the Big Ten tournament. But a win would be huge. Whatever happens, the fact that we're even writing phrases like "their first NCAA tournament bid since ..." about Nebraska basketball is a testament to just how quickly, and how well, second-year coach Tim Miles has done his job.

• Fire 3

Best option is 4th

Worst is 5th.

I want use to only get the 4 if we win and not because OSU loses. If we lose against Wiscy and are the 4 seed we dont have an "easier win" game.

But if we can win against Wisc... then as a 4 seed we get OSU or Iowa in RD 2.

Regardless, I would rather be the 4 and get the bye. This way we get an extra day of rest and we are not playing back to back games.

Best option is 4th

Worst is 5th.

I want use to only get the 4 if we win and not because OSU loses. If we lose against Wiscy and are the 4 seed we dont have an "easier win" game.

Regardless, I would rather be the 4 and get the bye. This way we get an extra day of rest and we are not playing back to back games.

I disagree--If we dont beat wisconsin, we are going to have to strengthen our resume-- 2 wins minimum in B1G. I would rather those wins came against a crappy team and a OSU .

Best option is 4th

Worst is 5th.

I'd normally agree, but that first round win might just put us over the bubble.