SIGNED - S Aaron Williams

Mavric

Christian lactotoure seemed like the most solid commit ever he even moved to Nebraska to get a early adjustment and be with banderas. Then flipped to Lsu so signing a financial paper doesn't mean he's a lock N although I think he is very solid

Totally different circumstances. We told Christian it was probably best for him to go somewhere else and he agreed. No such signs of that here.

yeah it went a little bit deeper than that... lot of ego involved

Christian lactotoure seemed like the most solid commit ever he even moved to Nebraska to get a early adjustment and be with banderas. Then flipped to Lsu so signing a financial paper doesn't mean he's a lock N although I think he is very solid

Totally different circumstances. We told Christian it was probably best for him to go somewhere else and he agreed. No such signs of that here.

This and its not even close.

Christian lacked mightily in many areas. Showing up late for practices refusing to do certain things to help his team etc etc. Could of been a team cancer at NU

Christian lacked mightily in many areas. Showing up late for practices refusing to do certain things to help his team etc etc. Could of been a team cancer at NU

Now starting DT at LSU

Now starting DT at LSU

Wouldnt have started here though.

Now starting DT at LSU

I guess we will never know, will we?

Now starting DT at LSU

I guess we will never know, will we?
He wouldnt have beat out Collins or vv. They will pass the torch to the Davis twins. So, we don't know, but have a pretty good idea.

Just because he went to LSU in the SEC, doesn't mean he is automatically better than VV or Maliek. Damn.

Couple of things. First, a full discussion about Lacoutre doesn't belong in the Aaron Williams thread. Second, when his name was brought up in this thread in regards to his attitude showing him the door at NU, I just stated that he is now a starting DT at LSU. I never said he was better or worse because I don't know and neither does anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...