***2016 Recruiting***

A top 25 recruiting finish with the season we had this year would be pretty remarkable. Realistically, we'll be lucky to crack the top 30 unless we start to land some high caliber recruits rather quickly.

Just got 3 with 2 more big prospects expected to commit, so yeah.
Don't have a dog in this fight and actually really like the film/potential of Bulter, Miller, Jefferson, but I don't think it's correct to refer to them as high caliber recruits.

Like I said, glad to have them though.

A top 25 recruiting finish with the season we had this year would be pretty remarkable. Realistically, we'll be lucky to crack the top 30 unless we start to land some high caliber recruits rather quickly.

Don't have a dog in this fight and actually really like the film/potential of Bulter, Miller, Jefferson, but I don't think it's correct to refer to them as high caliber recruits.

Refferring to Fitz and Jacksom, both 4 stars.

Refferring to Fitz and Jacksom, both 4 stars.
He said "unless we start to land some high caliber recruits rather quickly" and you responded with "just got 3 with 2 more big prospects expected to commit"?

Either way doesn't matter, sounds like just wording issue.

The recruiting push is nice to see during the dead period. There are a couple 3 star recruits that should be upgraded. Some of their highlight footage is so good. I think we have a couple guys who have flown under the recruiting radar.

*edit* we enter another quiet period come Jan 31 am I correct?

The recruiting push is nice to see during the dead period. There are a couple 3 star recruits that should be upgraded. Some of their highlight footage is so good. I think we have a couple guys who have flown under the recruiting radar.

I believe the rating services have finalized their ratings and stuff should stay same from here on.

I believe the rating services have finalized their ratings and stuff should stay same from here on.

Thanks. That would sense make given how close we are to signing day.

Not at all. It's just that I usually have a more realistic view than others, not all sunshine and unicorns, and because of that, they often rally against me. Then, when I'm right, they pull the "Oh, you just wanted to rub it in our faces" card while at the same time they complain and rant about exactly what I said was going to happen to begin with.

A lot of people confuse their negativity for being realistic. You're doing it now. This is the staff's first full recruiting effort at Nebraska. How the hell do you know what they're capable of, and whats realistic?

Once again, this all started when I was told by multiple posters that we'd finish in the Top 15, due to all of the resources at Riley's disposal that he's never had before. I said we'd finish closer to 40 than 15 -- due to the poor season we were having (which I was told makes zero difference to recruits) -- and I stand by it.

This is what I said and I've been crucified ever since. Beware!