***2016 Recruiting***

This kid has been taking official visits for weeks now.

You're right - Mike Riley is pulling Jefferson's offer as soon as he hits that plane this weekend right?

I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY YOU'RE SO IRRATIONALLY FIRED UP ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THEY'RE PRETTY CLEARLY NOT AT ALL SIMILAR SITUATIONS IF YOU'D SPEND JUST 3 MINUTES LOOKING INTO IT

• Fire 2

Who was that Sweden QB that had a similar account with us last year?

One instance in the past 4-5 year of me following recruiting at Nebraska?

That said, since people want to discuss Dillman - he was a recruit who played JV football his senior year of high school. Using him as an example is entirely different as well. We should just make a Harbaugh discussion thread at this point lol

One, we've had other kids decommit from lack of communication, it happens almost every year, Tears, Aphonso, etc. It just didn't happen right up nearing NSD.

Also, this kid here in the Michigan case, theres another side of this opinion and we're taking a iPhone note from one party and continuing to bad mouth a coach that's out recruiting the entire nation. He even said he had little to no contact, as a recruit, wouldn't that alarm you a little bit prior to 10 days before signing day?

I think this kid is making a bigger stink out of her situation than it needs to be. It's awesome because it's making Harbaugh look bad, but I don't see him doing anything horrifically wrong here, he's trying to win a national championship.

We did essentially the same thing with Alphonso Thomas in this class. But we did it in the fall, not 2 weeks from signing day.

See, I have no problem with that. If we stopped communicating and made it abundantly clear that it just wasn't happening anymore, that's okay to do in September/October. That's not okay to do on January 25 with signing day Feb 3.

We did essentially the same thing with Alphonso Thomas in this class. But we did it in the fall, not 2 weeks from signing day.

See, I have no problem with that. If we stopped communicating and made it abundantly clear that it just wasn't happening anymore, that's okay to do in September/October. That's not okay to do on January 25 with signing day Feb 3.
The kid saying "I have had little to no contact" during the 7months he was committed not make you think he should have done his own due diligence? At least more than 10 days before signing day?

The kid saying "I have had little to no contact" during the 7months he was committed not make you think he should have done his own due diligence? At least more than 10 days before signing day?

Shh. We're only allowed to look deeper than the surface and take context into account when it's OUR croots. If it's Jim Harbaugh we're talking about then just see the tweet, get riled up, and condemn it.

Shh. We're only allowed to look deeper than the surface and take context into account when it's OUR croots. If it's Jim Harbaugh we're talking about then just see the tweet, get riled up, and condemn it.

You assume the coaches are making contact with other recruits maybe? That's besides the point though. The point is, there was a discussion had, and this young man was told 9 days from signing day that his previously committable offer was now a preferred walk-on spot.

You assume the coaches are making contact with other recruits maybe? That's besides the point though. The point is, there was a discussion had, and this young man was told 9 days from signing day that his previously committable offer was now a preferred walk-on spot.
The look of it is bad and is good fodder for our interests and other programs.

I just don't think it's *that* big of a deal and really, I'd prefer to be in Harbaughs shoes making a top 5 class even better than in our shoes hoping we land 4 key recruits in the final week to scratch the top 20.

It's not an ideal situation, but it happens every year, and it's Harbaughs job to make the program better.