GT: #9 Wisconsin at Nebraska - 6:30PM - BTN

If Petteway or Shields would have had a big game, Nebraska's chances were 50-50.

If EITHER Petteway or Shields had a big game WITH Pitchford getting double digits, Nebraska's chances were 75%

If BOTH Shields and Petteway had a great game, Nebraska's chances against Wisconsin were 90%

Shields, Petteway, and Pitchford ALL having a great game at the same time against Wisconsin is like Godzilla, King Kong, and Mothra teaming up to attack Tokyo.

Heres my day:

James Wightman@James_Wightman 6h

I though Nebraska was a football school.. #nebrasketball we ready. http://instagram.com/p/lVrQ3RhHKy/

1959610_10203321806628629_485876303_n.jpg

James Wightman@James_Wightman 7h

@johnnystanton5 yo new best friend I won't tell anyone you're wearing the horse head IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Johnny Stanton IV@johnnystanton5 7h

Let's go #Nebrasketball Love the huge line but I really hope I get a good seat to scare those Badgers w/ my horsehead pic.twitter.com/1cVPBuEDEh

BiUUTknIcAAp0RH.jpg

Kayla! ✭@kaylaoncorn 7h

@johnnystanton5 hey that's @James_Wightman with the photo bomb I think.

@kaylaoncorn @johnnystanton5 that's because we are best friends right Johnny?

BiUUTknIcAAp0RH.jpg

Brady Jahns@huskerjahns 6h

Wassup james_wightman with the #flappybird #blessed ��������✔️ http://instagram.com/p/lVsIrFlm-L/

James Wightman@James_Wightman 5h

@Huskers @HuskerHoops @CoachMiles @HuskerRedZone we ready at tipoff w/ #nebrasketball bout to show the nation! #GBR pic.twitter.com/5LUTvVJbol

BiUmszkCQAAoK8i.jpg

James Wightman@James_Wightman 4h

@PinnacleArena: Nebraska 10, Wisconsin 3 pic.twitter.com/C2RjfJ7HNy” IM FLAPPY BIRD ON THE EDGE YEAA

BiUqu2wCEAA_0bh.jpg

James Wightman@James_Wightman 2h

Excited to see what this fellow brother in Christ is gonna do on and off the football field here. @johnnystanton5 gbr pic.twitter.com/wg1YOjboxj

BiVZv0qCAAAXLNY.jpg

• Fire 2

Heres my day:

I though Nebraska was a football school.. #nebrasketball we ready. http://instagram.com/p/lVrQ3RhHKy/

@johnnystanton5 yo new best friend I won't tell anyone you're wearing the horse head IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Let's go #Nebrasketball Love the huge line but I really hope I get a good seat to scare those Badgers w/ my horsehead pic.twitter.com/1cVPBuEDEh

BiUUTknIcAAp0RH.jpg

Kayla! ✭@kaylaoncorn 7h

BiUUTknIcAAp0RH.jpg

Wassup james_wightman with the #flappybird #blessed ��������✔️ http://instagram.com/p/lVsIrFlm-L/

@Huskers @HuskerHoops @CoachMiles @HuskerRedZone we ready at tipoff w/ #nebrasketball bout to show the nation! #GBR pic.twitter.com/5LUTvVJbol

BiUmszkCQAAoK8i.jpg

@PinnacleArena: Nebraska 10, Wisconsin 3 pic.twitter.com/C2RjfJ7HNy” IM FLAPPY BIRD ON THE EDGE YEAA

BiUqu2wCEAA_0bh.jpg

Excited to see what this fellow brother in Christ is gonna do on and off the football field here. @johnnystanton5 gbr pic.twitter.com/wg1YOjboxj

BiVZv0qCAAAXLNY.jpg

Probably going to KCCO

• Fire 1

Heres my day:

BiUUTknIcAAp0RH.jpg

Kayla! ✭@kaylaoncorn 7h

BiUUTknIcAAp0RH.jpg

BiUmszkCQAAoK8i.jpg

BiUqu2wCEAA_0bh.jpg

BiVZv0qCAAAXLNY.jpg

As far as I'm concerned, Stanton is the leader to start because of that shirt he has on. Tremendous hustle.