SIGNED - DE Daishon Neal

That's a really cool promotional/recruiting material to send out.

I'm kind of wondering if that is still legal.

Wasn't it just a few years ago that the good ol' omnipresent NCAA ruled you couldn't show recruits simulated videos on scoreboards, etc. while visiting.

This representation would seem to be in that same general area......??

Its a postcard not a frickin jumbotron. Pretty sure its legal. Why would we be doing anything thats illegal???

Wasn't it just a few years ago that the good ol' omnipresent NCAA ruled you couldn't show recruits simulated videos on scoreboards, etc. while visiting.

Its a postcard not a frickin jumbotron. Pretty sure its legal. Why would we be doing anything thats illegal???

Relax...........I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the NCAA................it seems it's only a matter of scale............and that is something Big Brother has had problems distinguishing in the past....

I did some work in NCAA Div. II Compliance, but I am not too familiar with this rule at the Div. I level. If I remember correctly, you are not allowed to show the recruit a custom Nebraska jersey with their name and number during a visit, but I don't know if this is the same. I'd presume Riley knows the ins and outs of these nuances.

Of course he does but he is no longer holding up his end of the bargin. Now we are plan B.

And yes I would say that for any kid. You should not commit and use a school as a place holder as you continue to look around.

We have stayed away of recruiting running backs because the Bussey family has basically threatened to leave if we do. So now 2 months before signing day he leaves us with our thumbs in our butts.

If you visit another school the staff should consider them as not committed because they are not committed.

Failing to see why this is hard to understand?

• Fire 1

Of course he does but he is no longer holding up his end of the bargin. Now we are plan B.

And yes I would say that for any kid. You should not commit and use a school as a place holder as you continue to look around.

We have stayed away of recruiting running backs because the Bussey family has basically threatened to leave if we do. So now 2 months before signing day he leaves us with our thumbs in our butts.

If you visit another school the staff should consider them as not committed because they are not committed.

Failing to see why this is hard to understand?

Plan B? Ha.