SIGNED - DE Daishon Neal

Ya, if you are going to Oregon just decommit so we can go after another DE. Don't leave us in a tight spot. Also, if you go to Oregon have fun never getting any mention or love. People, media, everyone talks about the Oregon offense all the time. Their defense is not hardly ever talked about as it historically hasn't been very good and is just seen as a wingman twice removed to the offense.

Exactly.

I agree that if he is committed to NU but has a different leader, then he should de-commit until he figures things out. But to talk about the Oregon defense in historical context compared to Nebraska in Neal's lifetime means nothing.

Ya, if you are going to Oregon just decommit so we can go after another DE. Don't leave us in a tight spot. Also, if you go to Oregon have fun never getting any mention or love. People, media, everyone talks about the Oregon offense all the time. Their defense is not hardly ever talked about as it historically hasn't been very good and is just seen as a wingman twice removed to the offense.

Exactly.

I agree that if he is committed to NU but has a different leader, then he should de-commit until he figures things out. But to talk about the Oregon defense in historical context compared to Nebraska in Neal's lifetime means nothing.

Oh...I didn't realize anything we say on here means anything at all...

I'm siiting in my office 2 miles from the Oregon stadium, (and of course that makes me and expert ..LOL) anyway I think the Huskers can lock this guy up, Riley is a solid guy (Did I say wife is an OSU alum) and with the Husker Polo and location I think that we can win this battle. I agree Oregon is on the up tick on defense but I would be more worried if Michigan State or and SEC team were on his door step.

Exactly.

Oh...I didn't realize anything we say on here means anything at all...

To a recruit? Probably not.

"I've always wanted to go to Oregon," Neal told the Oregonian. "That was my pick when they first offered. I was ready to commit there, but my dad didn't want me to decommit from Nebraska, because he wasn't sure what Oregon has to offer."

OWH

I don't want to lose this kid, but if if is not all in he needs to decommit. It is not going to help anyone if he is just saving spot for another kid that could come in and wants to be here.