SIGNED - DE Daishon Neal

@DaishonNeal90: Man Oklahoma coaches came with me and stayed and watched my lil brother's game. Respect!

How many OU fans came and watched your little brothers game? My guess is there were alot of Nebraska fans. Kid just doesnt seem to have any respect for NU. I understand the wanting for attention but if i was this kids dad id be putting a foot down. Its getting ridiculous.

Perhaps instead of looking at everything as a slight to NU, it could be looked at as a thank you to the other schools who are putting in a lot of effort in recruiting him?

Funny how we don't seem to have the same attitude about players who are committed elsewhere but are tweeting about our coaches, taking selfies and visiting this weekend.

• Fire 3

I have seriously wavered back and forth with this young man, but had an epiphany. It's more about winning and losing for me now, not really about the player. I WANT NEBRASKA TO WIN THIS RECRUITING BATTLE, is what it comes down to. I want to beat out Oklahoma, Michigan, Oregon (who has cooled it feels). It is more about competitive recruiting than actually DJ himself. Let's win this one.

Worried about Daishon Neal? Maybe you shouldn't be. Tyrin Ferguson isn't (FREE): http://nebraska.247sports.com/Board/142/Contents/Quick-Connection-34998083 #Huskers #Nebraska

Tyrin Ferguson committed to Nebraska sight unseen and did so without knowing anyone in the class. So which player has he built the best relationship with? Surprisingly it’s Daishon Neal, the same Nebraska commit who’s looking around the country at other programs is the one who’s talked with Ferguson the most. The two hit it off well.

“Daishon Neal we’re hitting it off real tight,” Ferguson said. “We have our weekend planned out already. We’re talking about being roommates and stuff already. Daishon is a real cool dude. I can’t wait to meet him."
  • Fire 1