SIGNED - DE Daishon Neal

Didn't seem to have much to say about OU. Don't think they are really a contender.

Funny. DB said this morning he thinks it's down to us and OU with us having the edge.

Assuming you mean Oklahoma and not Oregon.

Yes, I mean Okla. Damon may believe, like some of us, that the Oregon trip might not even happen.

If it really does come down to us and Okla, I am very very confident we will win out. Not going to lie, I really want Mr. Neal to play for us.

I really don't mind Neal weighing his options. It'd be cool for any kid, especially a Nebraska kid to line hats from 3 major programs and choose one. Be cooler for that Neb,to choose NU.

I agree. He should weigh his options fully, just not as a commit. Recruiting is full of second guessing and poaching, but if a recruit is waffling, he should either not commit or decommit. #NoPlacesaverCommits

I think our coaching staff needs to quit bending over backwards for this kid. If he want's to look elsewhere then so be it. Yank his offer and give it to someone else who wants to be here.

Or you know, recruit him like any other player, regardless of where they're from. It's called recruiting

They're not moving on from him because he's a player they want, at a position of need, have a good chance at getting, and it's late in the game. You hedge your bets and go all in on the kid. I don't have a good feeling about the other DE, and maybe they don't either. We NEED at least one.