SIGNED - DE Daishon Neal

If this situation was reversed and it was Oregon he was committed to there would be a much different reaction to this kid.

Of course there would be, he would be disrespecting Oregon, not Nebraska. This isn't a situation to be understanding. He has openly disrespected current players, treated his nebraska commitment as a place holder, and stated that he favors another school. he doesn't even have an offer from Oregon! He has said if he likes Oklahoma, they will be in consideration too. He clearly does not value his nebraska commitment, or the program.

• Fire 2

Here's the article it comes from.

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/01/daishon_neal_nebraska_cornhusk.html

I find this to be quite offensive.

"It's really out of Oregon and Nebraska at the moment," he said. "With Oklahoma, I'm going to go up there and see what they have to offer. If I like it there, it'll be Oregon and Oklahoma."

I agree. It seems that we are his placeholder school. From an in-state player, that is sad...

Parenting these days..... Going downhill.

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/01/daishon_neal_nebraska_cornhusk.html

"It's really out of Oregon and Nebraska at the moment," he said. "With Oklahoma, I'm going to go up there and see what they have to offer. If I like it there, it'll be Oregon and Oklahoma."

I agree. It seems that we are his placeholder school. From an in-state player, that is sad...

His dad wants him to stay in Nebraska.

• Fire 1

In that case...Best Dad Ever!!

GIF-Best-Dad-Ever.jpg

The kid committed here and people didnt seem to care... i mean people were happy.

Now he is making a stink and people are freaking.

Seems to me, like the kid just wants some attention.

My gut tells me he stays home and is just ruffling a few feathers trying to get some attention and press.

If that's the case, then I hope he matures while in our program.

In that case...Best Dad Ever!!

GIF-Best-Dad-Ever.jpg

They always say..parents know best!