SIGNED - DE Daishon Neal

OU on 16th, us on 23rd and oregon on 30th.

Oregon getting the last visit scares me.

Listening to Damon Benning on the way to work this morning. He said in talking to Neal's father distance was an issue at least to him. He said that if he went to Oklahoma, then he might be able to see him play a couple times a year. If he we went to Oregon, then he would seem him play much less or maybe not at all in person. Sounds like dad wants him close. Benning thought Oregon would come in third. Take it for what it's worth. Still, this makes me feel a little better about our chances. Supposedly he is pretty close with his family.

• Fire 1

He will do a signing day decision. The hat thing. Going to make "the best decision for me, the right choice".

Has missed all of basketball due to surgery for a torn meniscus, said he wants to play.

Still talks to Rueben Jones a lot about what they could do at Nebraska, win a national championship.

Still talks to Bussey a lot as well.

Also in contact with Anderson, Lee, Decker and Gaylord.

"Still 100% a Nebraska Commit right now" - Direct quote from Neal.

• Fire 1

OU on 16th, us on 23rd and oregon on 30th.

Oregon getting the last visit scares me.

Listening to Damon Benning on the way to work this morning. He said in talking to Neal's father distance was an issue at least to him. He said that if he went to Oklahoma, then he might be able to see him play a couple times a year. If he we went to Oregon, then he would seem him play much less or maybe not at all in person. Sounds like dad wants him close. Benning thought Oregon would come in third. Take it for what it's worth. Still, this makes me feel a little better about our chances. Supposedly he is pretty close with his family.

Wow, how often does that work in our favor?

He will do a signing day decision. The hat thing. Going to make "the best decision for me, the right choice".

Has missed all of basketball due to surgery for a torn meniscus, said he wants to play.

Still talks to Rueben Jones a lot about what they could do at Nebraska, win a national championship.

HAHAHAHAHAHA 100% right now.

Was said for Bussey. You don't do an announcement to pick a school you're already committed to. We don't need divas at Nebraska.

Was said for Bussey. You don't do an announcement to pick a school you're already committed to. We don't need divas at Nebraska.

I still think he is N come NSD.

He is an 18 year old that is now getting a boat load of attention... He is probably just liking it.

My only issue, is if you already picked Nebraska and are "100% committed" right now, then dont talk to other schools.

Maybe he is scared if he decommits we will pull his scholly offer?