Kickoff Time Announcement Thread - Primetime Games: Miami, MSU, *FSU*

Man I wish Bo would give Kenny's phone the Thad Randle Phone treatment.

Yeah that's ugly.

Is he actually complaining about not going to bed until 1am after the game? I don't know his habits, but I'm guessing that's not a foreign bedtime for him.

It is nice to see our departed former head coach of the the board weigh in on this twitter spat though.

Kenny's problem with the night games is sitting around in the hotel all day waiting to play. Whereas, for an 11am game you wake up and go right into the pregame routine. I think I would agree with him in that sense as a player. It can't be fun sitting around in a hotel all day watching other games on tv while thinking about your game that night. I would rather wake up and go play right away. But as a fan, no question night games are better, and they are also much more beneficial for recruiting.

Kenny's problem with the night games is sitting around in the hotel all day waiting to play. Whereas, for an 11am game you wake up and go right into the pregame routine. I think I would agree with him in that sense as a player. It can't be fun sitting around in a hotel all day watching other games on tv while thinking about your game that night. I would rather wake up and go play right away. But as a fan, no question night games are better, and they are also much more beneficial for recruiting.

I don't have a problem with Kenny not being a huge fan of night games, as I would tend to agree as a player, but it's lame because he's throwing a fit about it, and also criticizing fans based on the logic that football is football no matter what time it is it shouldn't make a difference for the fans to get up for earlier games.

Well, if football is football, it shouldn't matter when you play it either. Or it should, and it should matter to fans when they watch it as well.

I remember questioning kenny's mindset and desire based on his comments a while ago. I wanna say a year ago. I got some pretty good heat for it. Now I chuckle, cuz he aint helpin my opinion whatsoever. I'm starting to become very disappointed in this young man. 120 players on this team, and he appears to be the only one that has to go on these tyrades.

Seems like his buddy Cain really filled his head full of sh#t.

I dont care what the circumstances are or the reasons. He's complaining about NIGHT GAMES. As a football player. He's complaing about playing major college football, on TV, under the lights. Let's just think about that for a minute.............

Man I wish Bo would give Kenny's phone the Thad Randle Phone treatment.

I find it interesting that someone who has no problem sharing his own opinions is so often critical of others sharing theirs.

It's a simple rule, if you say it, expect people to respond to it in some way.

I don't care, Kenny seems to be annoyed that people don't agree with everything he says.