Joseph and Tolbert Arrested

If we give them free bikes and weed,do you think they will stay out of trouble?

Don't forget the convenience store with a "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Pants, No Problem" sign on the front door. That way they have somewhere public to wave their junk around without any trouble. The hell is going on with these kids? Stop stealing bikes for Gods sake. Also, if you need to flash your junk to someone, as a Husker football player you can't find a girl to do that with? Kind of sad. Now we can't just smoke a joint in our damn dorm room or apartment, the comforts of our own homes, no lets go walking down Vine St. and light one up. Can we get this kid a dumbass sign to wear if he stays on here. This is getting a bit ridiculous reading these stories constantly lately.

I'm surprised to hear this about Boaz! I was in Lincoln last summer and stopped at north stadium around 1030 am., to see was working out and to my dismay no one ! On way out I bumped into Boaz and had a nice conservation with him. He was very happy to have his scholarship and as he was the only kid there to lift I believe Boaz has a good work ethic, and hope he learns from this.

If we give them free bikes and weed,do you think they will stay out of trouble?

Don't forget the convenience store with a "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Pants, No Problem" sign on the front door. That way they have somewhere public to wave their junk around without any trouble. The hell is going on with these kids? Stop stealing bikes for Gods sake. Also, if you need to flash your junk to someone, as a Husker football player you can't find a girl to do that with? Kind of sad. Now we can't just smoke a joint in our damn dorm room or apartment, the comforts of our own homes, no lets go walking down Vine St. and light one up. Can we get this kid a dumbass sign to wear if he stays on here. This is getting a bit ridiculous reading these stories constantly lately.

that's the liberal world we live in now....entitled to free everything, except when you get caught? lol.......hey i don't like to walk either, maybe next time he can steal a car......... :dunno

• Fire 1

Is this the result of Bando leading by example for the underclassmen?

I know you're being a bit "tongue in cheek", but hell, if that's our leadership, we are in real trouble. I would doubt a sophomore should be in any leadership role anyway. The seniors on this team should be leading. They should be setting the standard, especially now.

If I've learned anything in the past year or two, not just from these incidents with the law but from our play on the field, and lack of mindset and focus, even a lack of commitment. It's that leadership has been absent here lately. A lot of talk about it, but actions certainly speak louder than words. I'm hoping there's a team meeting or something in the works. Somebody needs to reel this crap in. The standard is really falling around here.