Joseph and Tolbert Arrested

Just sick of this petty bullsh*t.

Wtf is the deal with all the ignorance with these kids?

It's time that our senior leadership steps up has a meeting and take some of these guys by the neck and let them know that this won't fly.

How do you get caught smoking weed outside...for real? How?

If you are walking and smoking a joint, at night, is there any chance at all that you get caught?

And the adrenalin of not being caught isn't enough to keep you from being chased down by two cops and tackled from behind? Either the physical standards for being a Lincoln fuzz has increased or this kid has no business playing D1 football.

A few years ago, Tempe, AZ had some sort of program where they put cruiser? bikes along Mill Ave. (IIRC) for people to use for free...

I think they were from the ASU abandoned surplus stuff or donated...might have painted them pink or something so people wouldn't be tempted to keep them...Google isn't helping me prove it wasn't a dream

i

A few years ago, Tempe, AZ had some sort of program where they put cruiser? bikes along Mill Ave. (IIRC) for people to use for free...

I think they were from the ASU abandoned surplus stuff or donated...might have painted them pink or something so people wouldn't be tempted to keep them...Google isn't helping me prove it wasn't a dream

Yeah, I heard a story that Kansas Univ tried a program like that a long time ago. Also, Mr. Google says this. LINK :lol:

How do you get caught smoking weed outside...for real? How?

If you are walking and smoking a joint, at night, is there any chance at all that you get caught?

Yes, I've been caught walking on the UNL campus hahahaha. Except we just put it out and threw it, and te cop had to let us go because he couldn't find it. UNLPD are a bunch of douchers though.