Children and immigration reform

4 hours ago, commando said:

i am lost.   is the come to america and get all the roids and cross fit training talk suppose to stop immigration or bring in a trillion new democratic voters?  

Just think if we jabbed each immigrant with roids instead of a covid shot!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Just think if we jabbed each immigrant with roids instead of a covid shot!

We could be a yoked nation!!!

I am proposing a new immigration policy: everyone in minus if you do CrossFit. 

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, yours agreeing that they should have passed the bipartisan bill the union backed. 

thanks

I don’t know what I’m supposed to believe.  One day it’s laughy faces when I post them,  the next day it’s “oh yeah’s and this this” city when you post them.  Kinda weird :dunno

Which way do we go here? 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

How far down the rabbit hole do you have to go to actually believe this is what liberals want?

He's pretty far gone. But that's sort of par for the course for two time Trump voters.

Noted arm of liberal propaganda Fox News with this gem. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

How far down the rabbit hole do you have to go to actually believe this is what liberals want?

If they didn’t want illegal alien criminals roaming free, they wouldn’t be allowing them to roam free.  There are so many examples of the Left not wanting them immediately deported, that it’s not in question that they want them here.  

Im with ya though.   Sounds totally absurd, and out of the realm of possibility, yet here we are. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

He's pretty far gone. But that's sort of par for the course for two time Trump voters.

Noted arm of liberal propaganda Fox News with this gem. 

Noted bad border bill that legalized the current inflow of illegal aliens that The Big Guy caused is shut down.   Sad trombone plays for those affected.  

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, commando said:

i bet i could win if i ran for president if i promised to use atomic land mines on the border.

You are dangerously close to being a write in candidate to certain members of this board of you keep it up. 

If you rack up a few dozen felonies, look out. 

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Noted bad border bill that legalized the current inflow of illegal aliens that The Big Guy caused is shut down.   Sad trombone plays for those affected.  

How can a border bill that hasn't passed legalize anything? I'm genuinely unsure of what this even means.

Also, I hope you understand that your use of "The Big Guy" screens "I fall for Kremlin propaganda easily", my advice is to recognize this and to support political causes that aren't so easily influenced by foreign adversaries. 

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
41 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:
9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

How can a border bill that hasn't passed legalize anything? I'm genuinely unsure of what this even means

I guess you haven’t read any part of the proposed legislation.   The tough measures and border shutdown of illegal entry wouldn’t start till an average of 5,000 encounters a day occurs, which the President could suspend those measures BTW.  4,999 X 30 days X 22 = 1,799,640.  

41 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Also, I hope you understand that your use of "The Big Guy" screens "I fall for Kremlin propaganda easily", my advice is to recognize this and to support political causes that aren't so easily influenced by foreign adversaries. 

I hope you understand that is Hunter Biden’s name for his old man.   I’m going by what he thinks.  You are falling for Kremlin propaganda by not knowing this.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

You are dangerously close to being a write in candidate to certain members of this board of you keep it up. 

If you rack up a few dozen felonies, look out. 

How can a border bill that hasn't passed legalize anything? I'm genuinely unsure of what this even means.

It doesn't legalize anything, someone continues to twist facts to fit their agenda.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 3