Kevin Williams injured

Hes going to say day to day until an MRI can be done. I know everyone would like BP to be an MD and be able to tell them right away what the diagnosis is, but its just not possible. Sorry

Then if the diagnosis is wrong, another reason to fire him...

YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an x-ray tech, I get asked all the time, "what do you see?" by patients. Its actually against the law for me to tell them because Im not an MD. I can be sued for a misdiagnosis. Im sure the law is similar for other civilians like BP, which is why he always says dinged up or day to day until a doctor tells him otherwise.

Hes going to say day to day until an MRI can be done. I know everyone would like BP to be an MD and be able to tell them right away what the diagnosis is, but its just not possible. Sorry

YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an x-ray tech, I get asked all the time, "what do you see?" by patients. Its actually against the law for me to tell them because Im not an MD. I can be sued for a misdiagnosis. Im sure the law is similar for other civilians like BP, which is why he always says dinged up or day to day until a doctor tells him otherwise.
Don't you dare use logic.
  • Fire 2

Or maybe just maybe he'd wasn't the parents of the injured kid to hear bad news from him first instead of Sipple, Sam our any of the other media types.

YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway, would you mind diagnosing my finger? What do you see?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=broken+finger&view=detail&id=1E241958CE2D8A838DAE4848B7175FE4F794F279&first=1&count=1&FORM=IDFRIR

YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=broken+finger&view=detail&id=1E241958CE2D8A838DAE4848B7175FE4F794F279&first=1&count=1&FORM=IDFRIR

Oh man, your proximal phalanx of the fifth digit is pretty f-ed up. Might need to get that finger amputated. Probably a season ending injury. :)

YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, your proximal phalanx of the fifth digit is pretty f-ed up. Might need to get that finger amputated. Probably a season ending injury. :)
Hah! Reported! Doctor, doctor!