Phil Steele = Anti-Huskers?

He has us as 4th in the West finishing above Purdue and Illinois with 8 wins and NW going 9-3(NW plays Cal, @ Penn St, Wisconsin, @ Minnesota, Nebraska, @ Iowa, Michigan and @ Notre Dame) I dont believe either of those two things happening. ESPN had a big 10 special and a podcast and barely said anything about them. I hope Bo and Co make a point to their team what others are saying about them. I love how this team will fly under the radar with zero expectations when personally I think this is one of their best teams uinder Pelini. Arguably their best depth in years with playmakers on both sides of the ball. I happen to think if they can not shoot themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers they have a shot to do some real damage like 11+ wins

• Fire 3

He has us as 4th in the West finishing above Purdue and Illinois with 8 wins and NW going 9-3(NW plays Cal, @ Penn St, Wisconsin, @ Minnesota, Nebraska, @ Iowa, Michigan and @ Notre Dame) I dont believe either of those two things happening. ESPN had a big 10 special and a podcast and barely said anything about them. I hope Bo and Co make a point to their team what others are saying about them. I love how this team will fly under the radar with zero expectations when personally I think this is one of their best teams uinder Pelini. Arguably their best depth in years with playmakers on both sides of the ball. I happen to think if they can not shoot themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers they have a shot to do some real damage like 11+ wins

I watched the big 10 special, man they really give the conference very little respect.

Well Steele has one of the best track records out there.

We have a lot to prove this year. Do we have the "D" this year, and how will Armstrong preform.

I see his point, but as with all us Husker fans, its hard to see what others do, with our Scarlet sunglasses on. Hope he is wrong.

GBR!!!

I watched the big 10 special, man they really give the conference very little respect.

Agree.

I always enter the season with a positive outlook, so I am going to say that he is wrong. I feel like they have the talent to shake things up. It's just like anything else in sports though, they have to actually play at a high level and do what it takes to win. I have been coaching basketball for 15 years now and I have seen many times a scenerio where the team with more talent loses the game because they don't play with intensity. If they keep the focus and intensity up, they will do big things this year. We're almost a week away from this season getting under way! GBR!!!!