Shatel: B1G Needs Attitude Adjustment

Now I wonder what all the talking heads will say if Ohio st goes unbeaten with their young QB until we kick their ass in the Conference championship game?

If they are both undefeated? If so, I would assume they would say Nebraska is a very good team deserving of a playoff spot. I don't think anyone can spin it any other way than that. Saying that, I highly doubt any of the conferences have two team undefeated going into their respective championship games.

Now I wonder what all the talking heads will say if Ohio st goes unbeaten with their young QB until we kick their ass in the Conference championship game?

If they are both undefeated? If so, I would assume they would say Nebraska is a very good team deserving of a playoff spot. I don't think anyone can spin it any other way than that. Saying that, I highly doubt any of the conferences have two team undefeated going into their respective championship games.

I agree, and yes both undefeated sorry. But, now what Mich St goes undefeated and we do the same and we beat them in the championship game will we be still a shoe in or are they all going to say that we walked through a weak conference. "Edit" Sorry I guess Mich St will have to be a One loss team :-)

I think Shatel is right here and I think many of us have thought this as well. But, there are way to many people in the B1G that believe that we are a weak conference. I guess maybe it is like the saying goes....If you hear it long enough you will start to believe it.

Last years O-Line was amazing...too bad the best of them didn't get to play all year.

Are you being sarcastic? Long was amazing. The rest of the OL...well that included a still-learning Cotton, an under performing ARod, and Pensick/Pelini switching out. QVale/Sirles were solid, but neither amazing.

I'd say our OL last year was pretty much average. Slightly above average with Long. Definitively not amazing.

Never liked the Big10. Not before, not now. People were shouting $$$$$$ but who cares when you become irrelevant. Not saying we are completely but obviously it's taken a hit and even more so when we're getting beat down by teams in a "weak conference"

Big10 markets it's academia.

SEC sells on its athletics.

What drives society? Athletics do. It's crazy, but true.

Never liked the Big10. Not before, not now. People were shouting $$$$$$ but who cares when you become irrelevant. Not saying we are completely but obviously it's taken a hit and even more so when we're getting beat down by teams in a "weak conference"

Do you honestly think Nebraska would be in a better position if they stayed in the Big 12? In what ways has the B1G hurt Nebraska?

Do you honestly think Nebraska would be in a better position if they stayed in the Big 12? In what ways has the B1G hurt Nebraska?

Voting us out of the AAU.