ESPN's "experts" pick conference winners, the final four and the national champion

Cunningham has S.Carolina winning SEC, but Alabama in the playoffs? huh? That would mean that Alabama either didn't make that championship game, but still gets in over the winner or they lost in the championship game and still get in over the winner? That would be messed up.

Mostly safe picks. Why wouldn't you? You'd sound crazy -- or biased -- to pick anyone else.

But you know an even safer bet?

A team that's not on anyone's list will crash the party. Because it happens every year.

Maybe even two teams. Or three.

And a team left out of these inagural playoffs will have everyone screaming conspiracy.

Bank on it.

Wow, not one person picked tOSU to win the B1G?? Not even one? Okay, Braxton is exciting and all. But he wasn't the whole team. :lol:

Wow, not one person picked tOSU to win the B1G?? Not even one? Okay, Braxton is exciting and all. But he wasn't the whole team. :lol:

They had lots of close calls last year with him though. IIRC...

Mostly safe picks. Why wouldn't you? You'd sound crazy -- or biased -- to pick anyone else.

But you know an even safer bet?

A team that's not on anyone's list will crash the party. Because it happens every year.

Maybe even two teams. Or three.

And a team left out of these inagural playoffs will have everyone screaming conspiracy.

Bank on it.

When the SEC only gets in 1 and not 2 or even 3 in, there will be a meltdown of epic proportions among all national media, and ESPN will be in total damage control and spin mode.

South Carolina WILL NOT win the SEC this year, maybe ever.

I this Ed's way of saying "Sorry I was drunk off my ass during your bowl game Nebraska".

Baylor may score 60 points a game, but they are capable of allowing 70 a game so I don't think the Bears will be in playoff contention.