***Official McNeese Game State Discussion Thread***

Mavric

guys, remember when everyone thought polo was an a-hole? i think this is what he was worried about. because this is not the first time we have seen this.

<circle jerk comment>

<who could possibly do better>

<nine wins>

Polo was right. More people see it all the time . . . but there is a sizable contingent who will never admit it . . . even after Bo is gone.

after we win this game, we will see a lot of people talk about how every team has a down game. it is not indicative of anything. not the first time neb. has been here (that will be an argument, for some reason), let the young team grow... etc.

It's much healthier to start up the fire Bo bandwagon.

I thought the Callahan years were the bottom of the barrel. I never thought I would see the day when Nebraska was in a dogfight with an FCS team with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

No doubt. No way Bo comes back next year. No way this teams and staff get 9 wins this season

If they play the rest of the season like they have today we will be lucky to get 9 wins.

guys, remember when everyone thought polo was an a-hole? i think this is what he was worried about. because this is not the first time we have seen this.

<circle jerk comment>

<who could possibly do better>

<nine wins>

Polo was right. More people see it all the time . . . but there is a sizable contingent who will never admit it . . . even after Bo is gone.

after we win this game, we will see a lot of people talk about how every team has a down game. it is not indicative of anything. not the first time neb. has been here (that will be an argument, for some reason), let the young team grow... etc.

It's much healthier to start up the fire Bo bandwagon.

no, we'll just blame the players he's recruited.