Something's Rotten in the State of Nebraska.

NUpolo8

I mean for me its absolutely absurd that my favorite program, my heros of the college football world, the team I wanted to play for and would have died trying, i root for them to lose so the administration has no choice but to fire his ass...

Seriously? If so, you are a very sad individual and not a real fan... I was still pulling for my team when TT hung over 70 points on us... How can you call yourself a fan and root against your own team??!! Traitor...please go back to the baseball forums...

I mean for me its absolutely absurd that my favorite program, my heros of the college football world, the team I wanted to play for and would have died trying, i root for them to lose so the administration has no choice but to fire his ass...

Seriously? If so, you are a very sad individual and not a real fan... I was still pulling for my team when TT hung over 70 points on us... How can you call yourself a fan and root against your own team??!! Traitor...please go back to the baseball forums...

It really is unbelievable isn't it.

I knew a guy during the Solich era that literally was pissed when they won because he wanted him fired so bad. During the 2003 season, he absolutely hated Jamal Lord because he kept winning.

I absolutely don't understand this line of thinking. I hope I never sit by these people at a game.

• Fire 3

I totally understand it and it is happening as we speak. Many are happy with Bo, or lets say satisfied. Many are not happy with Bo and want him gone, not for dislike of Bo but love of the program. But those that are serious are showing their dissatisfaction with the direction of the program, buy not attending games, not traveling, not buying student tickets and changing their donations to directed funds. Nebraska sent back a lot of tickets to Fresno, I think almost all if I heard right. California is the second largest Nebraska fan base in the country. You would think a centrally located game would draw a lot of Nebraska fans. Close Sacramento, and Frisco, and not too far from LA.

I will never root against Nebraska for any reason, but I will if need be dictate where my donations go. Not a big voice, but it can raise eyebrows if enough people do it.

I think Saturday was our normal, we could care less game. We just need to get through the rest with a commitment to winning at every level. Bo seemed shocked, amazed and thankful in his press conference. He knows he got beat in every sense of the word. Wisconsin, Michigan State doing that is one thing, McNeese state is another. Every side will be looked into in the next few weeks I am sure.

I am hoping he figures it out, I truly want him to succeed. I want Nebraska to be the team I could always be proud of. I am a huge fan, and promote this program 24/7 and I catch a tremendous amount a grief after games like last Saturday. My boss asked if I was ready to support a real college team and give up on the Jr College team I support. I just love USC grads!!!!

Off subject a little. During the USC/Stanford game I kept hearing the name Blake Martinez for Stanford. Did he set out a year? Or a different kid?

I totally understand it and it is happening as we speak. Many are happy with Bo, or lets say satisfied. Many are not happy with Bo and want him gone, not for dislike of Bo but love of the program. But those that are serious are showing their dissatisfaction with the direction of the program, buy not attending games, not traveling, not buying student tickets and changing their donations to directed funds. Nebraska sent back a lot of tickets to Fresno, I think almost all if I heard right. California is the second largest Nebraska fan base in the country. You would think a centrally located game would draw a lot of Nebraska fans. Close Sacramento, and Frisco, and not too far from LA.

I will never root against Nebraska for any reason, but I will if need be dictate where my donations go. Not a big voice, but it can raise eyebrows if enough people do it.

I think Saturday was our normal, we could care less game. We just need to get through the rest with a commitment to winning at every level. Bo seemed shocked, amazed and thankful in his press conference. He knows he got beat in every sense of the word. Wisconsin, Michigan State doing that is one thing, McNeese state is another. Every side will be looked into in the next few weeks I am sure.

I am hoping he figures it out, I truly want him to succeed. I want Nebraska to be the team I could always be proud of. I am a huge fan, and promote this program 24/7 and I catch a tremendous amount a grief after games like last Saturday. My boss asked if I was ready to support a real college team and give up on the Jr College team I support. I just love USC grads!!!!

Off subject a little. During the USC/Stanford game I kept hearing the name Blake Martinez for Stanford. Did he set out a year? Or a different kid?

Link? Or is it more crap being spewed by Pelini haters just to make themselves feel better?

Link? Or is it more crap being spewed by Pelini haters just to make themselves feel better?

"Fresno State was caught off guard when it received 500 tickets back from Nebraska late August, which was 25 days past the Bulldogs' requested deadline for the Cornhuskers to return any unsold tickets. Fresno State had allotted 3,800 tickets for Nebraska to sell to its fans."

http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/09/08/4113004/dogs-turn-to-basics-to-shore-up.html

• Fire 2

Obviously I was wrong on the number, but had heard that from a Fresno fan. I never saw a link, so excuse me for being wrong. Still too many being sent back, and heard this morning that the game is still not sold out. I really thought it would be one of their biggest games this year.

But two butt beatings in a row may keep people away.

We will be there.

Obviously I was wrong on the number, but had heard that from a Fresno fan. I never saw a link, so excuse me for being wrong. Still too many being sent back, and heard this morning that the game is still not sold out. I really thought it would be one of their biggest games this year.

We will be there.

It's not too many to be sent back. Its Fresno, not LA.

• Fire 1

We will be there.

It's not too many to be sent back. Its Fresno, not LA.

And Frenso getting stomped in their first two games isn't our fault

• Fire 2

I hope that many of you realize that if we fire Pelini, it doesn't mean that we get '94 and '95 back as normal...I mean, you DO know that, right?

That being said, Pelini is probably not top tier. I finally realized that when he absolutely conceded the punt return / punt block game last year. One can't just forfeit part of a game against good teams. Other people coach it and make it work, what does it say when Pelini gives up on it?

We have what we have. I can't change it, you can't change it, so we either enjoy it, tolerate it, or turn our backs on it. I'll be mostly enjoying it, tolerating the rest, and be my snide, sarcastic self for the last 2%.

• Fire 1

I hope that many of you realize that if we fire Pelini, it doesn't mean that we get '94 and '95 back as normal...I mean, you DO know that, right?

That being said, Pelini is probably not top tier. I finally realized that when he absolutely conceded the punt return / punt block game last year. One can't just forfeit part of a game against good teams. Other people coach it and make it work, what does it say when Pelini gives up on it?

We have what we have. I can't change it, you can't change it, so we either enjoy it, tolerate it, or turn our backs on it. I'll be mostly enjoying it, tolerating the rest, and be my snide, sarcastic self for the last 2%.

So long as you understand it doesn't give us 04-07 either.

• Fire 2