Reading Between the Lines: Hail Varsity and Tim Beck's Comments

Give me Stanford or Alabama all day. I think Beck needs to seriously overhaul the way he does things, but it doesn't matter what I think.

I just gotta interject here since David Shaw was getting drilled for being too simple/conservative/predictable and losing to USC.

I mean, they went all Ferentz.: 4th and 22 at USC 29 Ben Rhyne punt for 29 yds for a touchback

Just another example how people will find a reason to bitch about anything. Maybe they should fire Shaw then.

I do my best to judge things like this based upon a body of work, not one poor showing and especially not a few questionable decisions. Stanford has done a damn fine job for quite a while now. I don't feel I'm judging Beck off a small sample of his performance either. We've seen many of the same issues for a few years now. He could still turn it around though, this season is just getting started.

• Fire 1

Give me Stanford or Alabama all day. I think Beck needs to seriously overhaul the way he does things, but it doesn't matter what I think.

I just gotta interject here since David Shaw was getting drilled for being too simple/conservative/predictable and losing to USC.

I mean, they went all Ferentz.: 4th and 22 at USC 29 Ben Rhyne punt for 29 yds for a touchback

I'd still back the Brinks truck up in a heartbeat to get him or Roman.

Roman?

Roman?

roman gabriel.

Roman?

roman gabriel.

Close. Greg Roman.

Roman?

Roman Reigns

Roman?

Roman Reigns

Lol.

Coach how did you address the team at half?

OOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH

• Fire 1

We do Beck almost 3/4 a million dollars, which is I'm pretty sure right around double what Oregon pays Frost, and after watching us and Oregon on Saturday, yeah, well..................

Do you think Frost is the offensive mastermind behind Oregon's success?
not 100% no. But hes a part of it if not a big part. From recruiting to planning and so on. And if anything hes been a bug part of a verry successful culture up there fir an extended period of time now.

I am 100% sure that our offense's lack of consistency id due to beck and his constant desire to go away from what works and away from the obvious choices fir success. Issues that even the most casual of fans can see and are left wondering game after Game after GAME.

the NE coaches came through last year and tried to teach the guy how to use his TE's.......he ran one play with Ameer last week in the fourth quarter....damn, how thick is this guy and seriously, why does Bo put up with this sh#t......he is gonna get his ass run off!

I think this is the hyperbole you mention Mavric!? :)

Nope. That is exactly correct. How'd we do on that one carry?

If you don't have a FG kicker with that range...

I would still arm-punt a pass to Ty Montgomery though.