Nebraska's defense on Saturday

MSU doesn't have that shifty type of RB...but he can/does catch passes. I think that might be a draw for NU

They don't have speedy shifty WR's but they do have big physical guys

They don't have a freak TE (thank god)

They have a statue for a QB...that is huge.

TA can't make a bunch of mistakes and what I would love to see is NU going in at the half with the lead AND getting the ball to start the second half.

Oh man. Just imagine the sequel to the 2009 Missouri monsoon except on actual grass.

God that was such a joke that game even went off. NU didn't even have electricity in their locker room at the half.

27-12 win on the road.

Ranked team too! I need to add that in my post if it's not there already.

That game was 75 minutes of pure anger and five minutes of hysterical laughter.

Oh man. Just imagine the sequel to the 2009 Missouri monsoon except on actual grass.

God that was such a joke that game even went off. NU didn't even have electricity in their locker room at the half.

27-12 win on the road.

I'll never forget seeing this. I lol'd so hard...

Zac+Lee+Nebraska+v+Missouri+GehqJhKA1zKl

27-12 win on the road.

Probably the most fun I've ever had watching a Nebraska game on television.

The campus ministry group I helped with had a watch party at a coffee shop on a big screen with tons of couches. As the game kept going on and our defense kept getting stop after stop after stop after stop we would get a little bit more amped up each time. There was a random old cheerleader's megaphone sitting around that I grabbed and by the end of the game we were screaming and yelling de-fense chants and high-fiving and jumping around as if we were at the game.

27-12 win on the road.

I'll never forget seeing this. I lol'd so hard...

Zac+Lee+Nebraska+v+Missouri+GehqJhKA1zKl

Agreed with everything in here. Went through a bucket of wings and a two liter of pepsi. Pins and needles, frustration and a happy ending. One of the fondest games I remember.

I was there. It was miserable and awesome at the same time.

I was there also. The entire stadium was without power at kickoff and caused a delay. I also remember the last 5 minutes or so of the game when there wasn't a Mizzou fan to be found.....and chants of Go Big Red echoed the stadium.

The campus ministry group I helped with had a watch party at a coffee shop on a big screen with tons of couches. As the game kept going on and our defense kept getting stop after stop after stop after stop we would get a little bit more amped up each time. There was a random old cheerleader's megaphone sitting around that I grabbed and by the end of the game we were screaming and yelling de-fense chants and high-fiving and jumping around as if we were at the game.

It was a similar scene at Brewsky's on 16th & South. Except alcohol-fueled. The whole bar singing/humming There Is No Place Like Nebraska after the game was particilarly special.