*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

What the hell is Tim Beck doing this game. Horrible play calling the entire game. We have hardly ran the wildcat this year (a few times)....why would you make that call at that point?

Crapping his pants

because Tim Beck is sh#t, he got our hopes up the past two games, and did what I hoped he wouldn't....

When's he done pooping the bed with this horrible f'ing play calling, does he anally rape my dead grandmother while pouring sugar in my gas tank???

I really do wish we could find an answer as to WHY for over 17 years on big-time nationally televised games Nebraska not only loses, but just melts under the pressure?

There were games that we did it under Solich. We certainly did it under Callahan. And we have been guaranteed at least one or two a year under Pelini.

For the program as a whole, it's becoming ridiculous.

Bad coaches.

This is the exact reason I dont drink the kool aid....Pelini coached squads always get into a big game and absolutely find a way to look like chumps on national television. It's happened too many times to count and i've just come to realize with him as coach we will never get over that hump, he's too god damned stubborn to make the changes needed.