Is AA's Heisman run over?

Absolutely NOT. And here's why: The Heisman is a compilation of the contender not just what he does for one game. What if he has stellar games for the rest of the season? Will the judges vote on how crappy our O-Line was for one game and blame that on him? Some of the other contenders have lost games as well. I think we'll see him in NYC. Consider what a golden model of a college football player he would be compared to that Winston kid who won it last year. THAT is what college football needs!

Apples to oranges, but after the debacle that changed NU as we know it, the beat down from CU in 2001, I thought Crouch was done as Hypesman contender. Of course, he played in the MNC, NU had a great season, was ranked etc.... But shows a bad game doesn't necessarily take you out. Still a lot of ball left to play. The darlings of today can still lose.

I think we will need to win week in and week out. Also try to really get him the video game stats i.e. TD's, KO returns, receptions etc..... Hell let him throw for a TD. Obviously winning the B1G wouldn't hurt.

The o-line was b!tch-slapped. Cotton falling over backwards pretty much sums up our online. Not sure a single one of them would have seen the field ten years ago. Tommie showed his youth and lack of decision-making ability. Beck was his usual bad-playcalling self. Unoriginal and cocky to a sorry level.

His chances aren't over but they certainly lost momentum. Team success is more important for QB candidates than RBs as they are perceived to have more control over the game. The bigger challenge may end up being that his numbers are looking like they are not going to compare favorably to Gordon's and Gurley will certainly get an SEC boost. Lot of games to play yet but I'd expect Gordon to have probably a 250 yard lead on him through the same number of games after this next weekend (Illinois is truly terrible). Gurley has a lot of showcase games left. That could hurt or help him but certainly more opportunity to gain momentum. Gordon and AA play very similar schedules down the stretch.

Both play Iowa,Purdue,Minnesota,Rutgers

Ameer plays Northwestern whereas Gordon plays Maryland (A sub 100 rush defense).

And then of course they play one another.