Getting to Indy without winning out

JTrain

Perhaps it's his process that's flawed?

This could be true. Osborne made changes, especially defensively. After about year 17.
Bo isn't TO

Good. Perhaps Pelini won't take as long.
What are you talking about, man? As is, Bo has a long way to go to get to where Osborne was after 7 years, let alone sniffing national championships.

TO basically lived on the side of the hump Bo can't even get to.

Perhaps it's his process that's flawed?

This could be true. Osborne made changes, especially defensively. After about year 17.
Bo isn't TO

Good. Perhaps Pelini won't take as long.
What are you talking about, man? As is, Bo has a long way to go to get to where Osborne was after 7 years, let alone sniffing national championships.

Pelini looked at real estate in Boulder CO recently?

We will lose 2 more regular season games and miss the CCG Bo is let go and a new regime takes over

Curious to where these loses come from. Not saying they will run the table, but honestly want to hear who dconfidenly defeats this team your eyes

We could easily lose to NW or Rutgers or Minny or Wisconsin or Iowa. Not too far fetched for us to lose to 2 of those teams. Considering Minny and Iowa stomped us last season and it took a hail Mary to beat NW

We will lose 2 more regular season games and miss the CCG Bo is let go and a new regime takes over

Curious to where these loses come from. Not saying they will run the table, but honestly want to hear who dconfidenly defeats this team your eyes

We could easily lose to NW or Rutgers or Minny or Wisconsin or Iowa. Not too far fetched for us to lose to 2 of those teams. Considering Minny and Iowa stomped us last season and it took a hail Mary to beat NW

now relate that to this years squad, cause people said NU ran on Sparty last year and that obviously carried over from last year.

No blanket coverage for ya Hedley pick two losses our of the remaining schedule you listed less Purdue.

now relate that to this years squad, cause people said NU ran on Sparty last year and that obviously carried over from last year.

No blanket coverage for ya Hedley pick two losses our of the remaining schedule you listed less Purdue.

Not sure which 2. Just have a feeling we will lose at least 2 of those 5. Do you really feel confident with those 5 games?

Yes I do. I'm sticking with the 11-1 regular season predicted this summer. Even after the major losses personnel wise, which made me question that prediction briefly. Here's why.

Northwestern. Qb play is not good. Not mobile. Defense was gashed by Wisky on the ground. Something they've struggled with all year. Biggest thing they will do is test the LBs one on one with their RBs. Yes a weakness, but not enough to beat NU.

Rutgers. They lost their verygood RB and now rest their fate with Nova. He is the Bo Wallace of the B1G. Its at home, they struggleagainst therun (see the garbage oline of Michigan having their way)

Minnesota. You have to be able to throw the ball, they can't. Something they miss with Nelson leaving. Watch what a spread offense with the threat of a running qb did to their defense (tcu film) and Tommy is a better passing threat. And they will not win in Lincoln.

Wiscky had the best shot. But before the year the fact that they lost their ENTIRE front seven had me picking NU to win. Their defense still is struggling and have you seen how a running Qb really compounds their struggles, meaning Riley O'toole is killing them with his feet. Read that lasjuJt part again. Who would you rather have running a read option TA or Riley O'frigginToole. Stave and Mcelvoy state their cases alone for their offense.

Iowa. What scares you about that offense. Honestly. It is a mess on that side of the ball against competent defenses. I like their front four, but they are far from Sparty. Their LB corp is nothing like last year and their secondary has holes like Swiss cheese.

Now am I saying those are all locks and in thebag for NU ass kickings, no. But none of those teamsare worthy of being put on a pedestal. Even with the deficiencies we've seen from this team, none of the above squads are close to MSU and can fully exploit house springs and blow out this squad

• Fire 2

Yes I do. I'm sticking with the 11-1 regular season predicted this summer. Even after the major losses personnel wise, which made me question that prediction briefly. Here's why.

Northwestern. Qb play is not good. Not mobile. Defense was gashed by Wisky on the ground. Something they've struggled with all year. Biggest thing they will do is test the LBs one on one with their RBs. Yes a weakness, but not enough to beat NU.

Rutgers. They lost their verygood RB and now rest their fate with Nova. He is the Bo Wallace of the B1G. Its at home, they struggleagainst therun (see the garbage oline of Michigan having their way)

Minnesota. You have to be able to throw the ball, they can't. Something they miss with Nelson leaving. Watch what a spread offense with the threat of a running qb did to their defense (tcu film) and Tommy is a better passing threat. And they will not win in Lincoln.

Wiscky had the best shot. But before the year the fact that they lost their ENTIRE front seven had me picking NU to win. Their defense still is struggling and have you seen how a running Qb really compounds their struggles, meaning Riley O'toole is killing them with his feet. Read that lasjuJt part again. Who would you rather have running a read option TA or Riley O'frigginToole. Stave and Mcelvoy state their cases alone for their offense.

Iowa. What scares you about that offense. Honestly. It is a mess on that side of the ball against competent defenses. I like their front four, but they are far from Sparty. Their LB corp is nothing like last year and their secondary has holes like Swiss cheese.

Now am I saying those are all locks and in thebag for NU ass kickings, no. But none of those teamsare worthy of being put on a pedestal. Even with the deficiencies we've seen from this team, none of the above squads are close to MSU and can fully exploit house springs and blow out this squad

Well, I just saw Minnie win. Pretty close game. I agree that the Huskers are in the drivers seat for the west. Neither Northwestern or the rodents looked that good. If the O-line can see even marginal improvement after the disappointing performance against MSU, then we should be able to win out. Whisky worries me the most only because of our recent failures against them. None the less if we don't at least get to the CCG game with this year's team, then it will be a failure IMHO.