Who would you like to face in Bowl Game?

Anyone in the Rose Bowl, because that would probably mean we were at least the B1G champs, just that 4 other teams were picked higher.

Only way to play in the Rose Bowl this year is to make the playoffs, which we can do if we win the B1G (this assumes we are 12-1 after the CCG).

Teams I'd like to play if not in the playoffs:

Auburn

Alabama

Georgia

Ole Miss

Oklahmoa (that's a possibility right?)

Texas would be nice. However with our record, we can't lose enough games yet this season to get down to their projected bowl game level...IF the Shorthorns can even become bowl eligible.

Why would you want to end this season with another loss to Texas? It was bad enough losing to them when they were good, I don't want to lose to 6-6 Texas in a bowl game.

• Fire 1

Why would you want to end this season with another loss to Texas? It was bad enough losing to them when they were good, I don't want to lose to 6-6 Texas in a bowl game.

So what's your posting name over at Shaggy Bevo?...because that living in the past thing is definitely their (your) trademark over there.

So what's your posting name over at Shaggy Bevo?...because that living in the past thing is definitely their (your) trademark over there.

It's a joke...I was going to post the same thing...

I would probably like to play good pass happy crew like Baylor to see how good this defense really is. Course losing to Baylor would make me feel pretty sad but I'll believe we will win so I won't worry about that. I'm really just interested in seeing our defense matchup against a good passing attack.

Hopefully this topic is null, and we are playing in Playoffs, but who would you like to see us play if we aren't?

I'd say anyone in the SEC, especially someone like Ole Miss or Miss. State.

I like optimism, but there's really only one B1G team that has a snowballs chance at making the playoffs. People will not soon forget Ohio State losing to Va Tech who I believe is still last in their division. Michigan State is the only one who can probably

make it, but they have to win out. Their only loss is to another team that quite likely will get in. We'd have to hand Michigan

State a similar loss that we were handed by Wisconsin a few years back to even get a look. I'd like to see us play LSU.