*** The Official Wisconsin Badgers Game Discussion Thread ***

Several of us have endured this bullsh#t for years, when is enough...............enough? I love the Huskers, but I plan my entire weekend around these games. I spend hours upon hours on huskerboard.com talking about the Huskers. I just don't get it and feel terrible for wanting to give up. I want them to win, but good lord this is ridiculous............

This is ridiculous. It's embarrassing.

Enough is enough.

Cleaning house has to be on the table of possibilities. At least an overhaul on the offensive side of the ball, and some new blood & philosophies on the defense.

This is starting a look like the CCG. Except our offense had a pulse.

thats also the players fault right?

TA can't make a completion to save his life. Becks fault.

Ameer isn't blocking well. Beck's fault

Ameer fumbles. Beck's fault.

Newby fumbles. Beck's fault.

Players miss tackles. Bo's fault.

What f'ing universe is this? The players are playing horribly today. Coaching changes won't make the players better.

Coaches make players...

Very pathetic, but it's EXACTLY how I thought it would turn out. This happens EVERY single time in a big game. Get blown out, embarrassed, and either the opposing team or someone on their team sets a new record. Absolutely pathetic.

I'm sure there are losers out there that will call me a hater, and I don't care about you. I care about the team, and this kind of crap has been going on for waaaaaaaaaay too long. I'm sick of it.

I'm sure we're going to get spanked against the Gophers too. They beat us fair and square last year, and look even better this year.

Fire the entire coaching staff.