If Bo is let go - who could Nebraska get

Mark Hudspeth damnit

good choice

Hedley said Gus Malzahn (at least I think it was Hedley) after the 2012 season. Maybe we should roll with his choice this time?

Been reading up on Hudspeth. It's intriging.

I have been saying Hudspeth for 2 years. Also had a coaching crush on Malzahn as well as Chad Morris because of their offensive philosophies

I believe Nebraska could get just about any coach they wanted to get. But it would depend on how wide they open the wallet to do so.

Enough is enough and it's time to open it very wide, get the guy in here that's going to get it done.

Having said that, if they don't want to open it too wide, I'm reading about Jim McElwain now, definately has the experience.

I still kinda liklike the idea of Jim Tressel as head coach with frost being the OC and heir apparent to him learning the ropes of a hc under a great all around mind. Those two could bring in great recruiting classes especially in the midwest and west coast. Frost would love to be here imo if it's not under bo and he knows he could take the reigns at some point.

I'd be on board with this, but who are we talking about for DC?

Bud Foster.

• Fire 2

I still kinda liklike the idea of Jim Tressel as head coach with frost being the OC and heir apparent to him learning the ropes of a hc under a great all around mind. Those two could bring in great recruiting classes especially in the midwest and west coast. Frost would love to be here imo if it's not under bo and he knows he could take the reigns at some point.

I'd be on board with this, but who are we talking about for DC?

Bud Foster.

Why would he come here knowing if they don't win a CC they are unemployed?

How about Dan Mullen? Grew up in the Northeast, and of course has the Southern ties working at Florida and now at Miss. St. Heck Mississippi State was complete garbage before he took over.

Whats his defense ranked again?

Who's 9-1 in the most talented conference in football with Mississippi St.? With a top 20 offense, and gives up less points than Nebraska does. Oh and let me remind you he coaches at Mississippi St. The program who before he took over in 2009 had two winning seasons since 2000. I would be pumped if we somehow pulled him in

cFoHq1o.gif

Much smarter people around to make the choice. The only thing I say, is do it right, we can not fail this time. We have dropped off the radar as an elite program, another experiment of 4=5 years the fan base will be shattered. We see it on this board right now.

Get a qualified, experienced, winning coach. If he is a good coach, he is going to bring his assistants with him. No hamstringing him.

• Fire 1