If Bo is let go - who could Nebraska get

Hudspeth or McElwain. We need to do what auburn does, get a HC that can look over the offensive side so they can hire a proven QB coach (with some experience as OC) and make him the offensive coordinator.

McElwain is a QB guy, not sure about Hudspeth.

The other guy I am lobbying for is Lance Leipold from Wisconsin-Whitewater. Him and Eichorst played there together.

Have not heard Pat Hill in a while. Love that guy. Firey, but under control, can recruit to a garbage spot like Fresno, Made some good QB's for sure. He was my choice when we took Bo. Is even coaching now. I know Fresno was his dream job, stated many times had no interest in leaving.

Have not heard Pat Hill in a while. Love that guy. Firey, but under control, can recruit to a garbage spot like Fresno, Made some good QB's for sure. He was my choice when we took Bo. Is even coaching now. I know Fresno was his dream job, stated many times had no interest in leaving.

He was coaching OL for the Falcons but was replaced by Mike Tice this year.

Mark Hudspeth damnit

good choice

Hedley said Gus Malzahn (at least I think it was Hedley) after the 2012 season. Maybe we should roll with his choice this time?

Been reading up on Hudspeth. It's intriging.

I have been saying Hudspeth for 2 years. Also had a coaching crush on Malzahn as well as Chad Morris because of their offensive philosophies

I like Hudspeth. He's quietly doing a nice job and earning his way up the ranks. I think Florida probably snags him. At least a Gator candidate.

Hudspeth or McElwain. We need to do what auburn does, get a HC that can look over the offensive side so they can hire a proven QB coach (with some experience as OC) and make him the offensive coordinator.

The other guy I am lobbying for is Lance Leipold from Wisconsin-Whitewater. Him and Eichorst played there together.

Liepold was also on Frank's staff here......

As a GA? I know he coached at Doane and UNO. He has done a tremendous job everywhere he has been and has built Wisconsin-Whitewater into a monster. Some might frown that he is a DIII coach but he has experience running a very good program.

As a GA? I know he coached at Doane and UNO. He has done a tremendous job everywhere he has been and has built Wisconsin-Whitewater into a monster. Some might frown that he is a DIII coach but he has experience running a very good program.

If I am remembering this correctly, I can't say his title for sure, but I know the head of the touchdown club at the time was pushing for him to be the offensive coordinator...