*** The Official Husker Football Coach Wish List ***

After what has transpired down there this year dan mullen would be a splash home run. Ges a first time hc at miss st so his teeth are already cut. And the thing is its not some ridiculous idea like a gruden or cowher. Something like this may actually be possible.

Hudpseth coached under Mullen

Ps I wont stop pimping hudspeth until he is hired

• Fire 1

I still would like to see Paul Johnson come here.

I really think the options days are over. Why Johnson out of curiosity? It's not like hes tearing up the world at GT.
Option football may be dead in the warm weather states but I like the thought of it in Lincoln. I don't know, after sleeping on it, if I want to see primarily a flexbone offense but rather a wisconsin/Georgia tech hybrid. With lots of play action pass, very little drop back.

But, you better have a coach and staff that develops players ridiculously and smartly, because you likely will see a hit in recruiting due to style of offense.

Maybe.

1. Dan Mullen, young and experienced. Has an offensive system, which is a power run system. Something we all would love. Knows the South, and is from Pennsylvania which may give him a leg up to Northeast recruits.

2. David Cutcliffe- made Duke a respectable football program...enough said. Also he is a QB guru

3. Mark Richt- Nebraska native, is about the only coach in the SEC who recruits clean (by SEC standards), I think he would embrace the Nebraska tradition.

4. Tom Osborne- why not

1. Dan Mullen, young and experienced. Has an offensive system, which is a power run system. Something we all would love. Knows the South, and is from Pennsylvania which may give him a leg up to Northeast recruits.

2. David Cutcliffe- made Duke a respectable football program...enough said. Also he is a QB guru

3. Mark Richt- Nebraska native, is about the only coach in the SEC who recruits clean (by SEC standards), I think he would embrace the Nebraska tradition.

4. Tom Osborne- why not

I agree with this list, also add Gary Patterson. Also I've heard this mentioned elsewhere but try and get Art Briles at Baylor and hire a stud DC that could run the show on defense.