The Sock Puppet Rides!

The Sock ain't takin' no credit if things turn out to be right. The Sock knows nothin', he's just repeatin' what he's told by folks kind enuf to share. Don't go elevatin' The Sock as somethin' important. He ain't.

Dont worry, Im not. I knew u were full of sh#t when you said Harbough was a top choice.

And now the presser moved from today til tom. And then if not tom, the next day. And then if not the next day, the next day and so on...

Tick tock.

I dont know what this is alluding to, but Im not saying there wont be a press conference. But you dont have to act like youre some kind of "insider" to make predictions like this. First he said it would be today, now he says tom. Hell, I could say the same thing and tell all you I got it from someone "in the know"

Right...yet you are complaining about posts of this nature that exist in the Rumorville forum. Makes total sense Po.

The Sock is still young, still growin' and becomin' a thing in his own. Some you folks bein' harsh and demanding info or answers. Sock ain't got no time for that.

You want sources, names, guaranteed info, then wait for the official presser.

The rest of us is just guessin'. Sources that trust the sock are still developin' trust and the sock is still learnin' who to trust too. The Sock will get burned here an' there. It's gonna happen. No way around it. But The Sock don't forget who does good and who does bad.

It's all bout the Peace, Love, and Huskers. Go Big Red!

So ready for Bo to be released from his duty. A new head coach would breathe some life back into huskernation. However, I just hope there is an intelligent plan that was put in place over the past year. Definitely need to execute this one properly.

So if there is an action plan, it better be a good one. With several good candidates lined up. And a good PR team to express solid reasons and expectations.

• Fire 1

The Sock is still young, still growin' and becomin' a thing in his own. Some you folks bein' harsh and demanding info or answers. Sock ain't got no time for that.

You want sources, names, guaranteed info, then wait for the official presser.

The rest of us is just guessin'. Sources that trust the sock are still developin' trust and the sock is still learnin' who to trust too. The Sock will get burned here an' there. It's gonna happen. No way around it. But The Sock don't forget who does good and who does bad.

It's all bout the Peace, Love, and Huskers. Go Big Red!

As I watch the gophers give the badgers all they can handle, I truly hope SE will make dramatic changes. Coaching is the single biggest reason we suck.

• Fire 3

i wonder if an annoucement is being delayed becasue of the games being played today and the possibility of a possible replacement still coaching his team and eichorst not wanting to interfere with the coach.

also remember bo saying that he was wanting to go home and enjoy some turkey with his wife and kids. give him that day and then tomorrow or monday is soon enough.

have not heard any other coaching decisions yet...no big hurry....make sure everything is done right.

i wonder if an annoucement is being delayed becasue of the games being played today and the possibility of a possible replacement still coaching his team and eichorst not wanting to interfere with the coach.

also remember bo saying that he was wanting to go home and enjoy some turkey with his wife and kids. give him that day and then tomorrow or monday is soon enough.

have not heard any other coaching decisions yet...no big hurry....make sure everything is done right.

Yea. This is what I was wondering as well.

pretty sure sock puppet is actually shawn eichorst

I was about to say something along these lines, yet I figure its probably the husker equipment team.

The husker equipment team might have better inside info than Shawn Eichorst.

I don't think it has to do with the replacement .... Is there even a chance we have interviewed and made offers yet? Doesn't seem likely. But as I said earlier if there was simply a statement of support we would(should) have heard it by now. He could just copy paste the one from last year.

out of respect you may not even want to start a search until the season is over and disrupt another coach and team. there are the search firms that set all the feelers out.

imagine a coach with ties to eichorst, or someone who has been mentioned on a message board as a coach that the university should look at....all the sudden that coach has alot of unnecessary qauestions to answer as he is possibly trying to get his team ready to face their rival.

besides i feel today should be about the games, lots of very good rivalaries going on today and tonight.