The Sock Puppet Rides!

Why so much disdain for Harbaugh? He did pretty well at Stanford, and he turned the 49ers around as well. Yeah, he gets a little animated sometimes when things aren't going his way, but so does Pelini.

Bo gets angry and fierce. Harbaugh basically looks for his mom to start complaining. It's just as bad as Bo and then the added negative of seeming like a sissy tantrum vs. a tirade. Everything about him just screams douche and there's a reason that San Francisco doesn't want him and the reason isn't because he's not a good coach. When's the last time you saw a coach with his resume forced out?

Jim-Harbaugh.gif

jim-harbaugh-is-good-at-throwing-tantrum

harbaugh_medium.gif

FKYge.gif

Why so much disdain for Harbaugh? He did pretty well at Stanford, and he turned the 49ers around as well. Yeah, he gets a little animated sometimes when things aren't going his way, but so does Pelini.

Bo gets angry and fierce. Harbaugh basically looks for his mom to start complaining. It's just as bad as Bo and then the added negative of seeming like a sissy tantrum vs. a tirade. Everything about him just screams douche and there's a reason that San Francisco doesn't want him and the reason isn't because he's not a good coach. When's the last time you saw a coach with his resume forced out?

Jim-Harbaugh.gif

jim-harbaugh-is-good-at-throwing-tantrum

harbaugh_medium.gif

FKYge.gif

LOL!

At this point in time I don't think anyone knows 100% what's going to happen.

Otherwise somebody would put all this speculation to bed.

For now it's he said, she said, my buddy text me, an old guy at the bar said....chirp, chirp, chirp!

It's called whistling Dixie and it's worth as much as you're willing to bolieve.

Still very entertaining though....

Here's my take after reading and hearing everything: Either Bo is out....Or he is staying and getting some new coordinators. I can't see this staff staying intact. If current staff stays....this administration is at fault...Aaaaand the Big Red Koolaid will be tasting like complete sh#t going into next year....

Well the only common denominator between all three failures is Harvey Perlman. If Bo stays, there might be a full scale purge by 2016.

Here's my take after reading and hearing everything: Either Bo is out....Or he is staying and getting some new coordinators. I can't see this staff staying intact. If current staff stays....this administration is at fault...Aaaaand the Big Red Koolaid will be tasting like complete sh#t going into next year....

Well the only common denominator between all three failures is Harvey Perlman. If Bo stays, there might be a full scale purge by 2016.

What failures? dramatically increasing the University's endowment during his tenure? increasing its prestige and ranking among other universities? overseeing a dramatic expansion in the academic and athletic facilities on campus? shepherding nebraska through conference realignment and landing in the Big 10? sure, nobody is happy that the huskers were boat run twice in 3 years by wisconsin, beat by minnesota on senior day, and haven't won a conference title or been to a meaningful bowl game in 13 years, but i completely disagree that Harvey Perlman is the failure here. don't look at simply from the narrow view of husker football. the only way harvey perlman gets purged is if he sodomizes each regent's grandmother while simultaneously pouring sugar in their gas tanks. you can bank that last prediction. compared to the bs rumors that are appearing in this thread mine is golden.

• Fire 1

What failures? dramatically increasing the University's endowment during his tenure? increasing its prestige and ranking among other universities? overseeing a dramatic expansion in the academic and athletic facilities on campus? shepherding nebraska through conference realignment and landing in the Big 10? sure, nobody is happy that the huskers were boat run twice in 3 years by wisconsin, beat by minnesota on senior day, and haven't won a conference title or been to a meaningful bowl game in 13 years, but i completely disagree that Harvey Perlman is the failure here. don't look at it simply from the narrow view of husker football. the only way harvey perlman gets purged is if he sodomizes each regent's grandmother while simultaneously pouring sugar in their gas tanks. you can bank that last prediction. compared to the bs rumors that are appearing in this thread mine is golden.

Wouldn't you release support though? I mean it wouldn't be a big deal and prevents any negative recruiting. Why wait a day and hamper the current staff anymore unless they are canned?

Maybe Eichorst feels like he said everything he needed to say about this situation last year

I don't buy it

Me neither. Just theorizing until something is said

What failures? dramatically increasing the University's endowment during his tenure? increasing its prestige and ranking among other universities? overseeing a dramatic expansion in the academic and athletic facilities on campus? shepherding nebraska through conference realignment and landing in the Big 10? sure, nobody is happy that the huskers were boat run twice in 3 years by wisconsin, beat by minnesota on senior day, and haven't won a conference title or been to a meaningful bowl game in 13 years, but i completely disagree that Harvey Perlman is the failure here. don't look at simply from the narrow view of husker football. the only way harvey perlman gets purged is if he sodomizes each regent's grandmother while simultaneously pouring sugar in their gas tanks. you can bank that last prediction. compared to the bs rumors that are appearing in this thread mine is golden.

I can quote Clerks too.

Solich, Callahan, Bo

Couple that with Nebraska losing it's AAU status, himself, a lawyer negotiating DOWN the big ten payout to NU, and a complete willing to whore the universities reputation as an academic school out to a reality show starring Tommy Lee, Perlman ain't as safe as some think. Especially if the BOR gets refreshed a bit.