The Sock Puppet Rides!

Well The Sock don't know up from down today. The Sock thinkin' that The Ginger Assassin done playin' us like, well, puppets.

The Source sayin' that The Ginger Assassin may have pulled the wool over the eyes of some Husker $ugar Daddies, (some big'uns) since they was expectin' the Tressel/Frost thing to happen today and if it ain't, then it maybe won't happen at all.

The Source thinkin' that Bielema was a smoke screen maybe even from The Ginger Assassin hisself to distract us from what's happenin'.

So, The Sock startin' to feel like we's chasin' our tails and The Ginger Assassin keepin' us a spinnin' until a real announcement come Sunday (The Source say Sunday, not The Sock, The Sock don't know nuthin' on his own).

All The Source agrees that The Ginger Assassin is a smooth operator. The Sock hopin' that The Ginger Assassin is as good at hirin' football coaches as he is at messin' with us.

When The Sock hears, The Sock talks.

The Columbus airport is 2 hours 30min from Youngstown so I'm not sure why'd they'd be flying outta Columbus with The Vest unless they made a long ass round trip to and from youngstown.

Duh, cause they are being super sneaky about it. Maybe we should be looking for flights from Tahiti? JT drove a car to California, rowed a boat to Tahiti and took a private flight from there...to throw us off!!!!!

What does the 5 in @JimTressel5 mean?

Perhaps he's referencing the school with 5 national titles, Nebraska?????????????

Perhaps it means 5 fingers...as in what goes into a sock...

Or the 5th amendment. The right to remain silent...on the Nebraska job until the contracts are signed, sealed, and delivered.

• Fire 1

Well The Sock don't know up from down today. The Sock thinkin' that The Ginger Assassin done playin' us like, well, puppets.

The Source sayin' that The Ginger Assassin may have pulled the wool over the eyes of some Husker $ugar Daddies, (some big'uns) since they was expectin' the Tressel/Frost thing to happen today and if it ain't, then it maybe won't happen at all.

The Source thinkin' that Bielema was a smoke screen maybe even from The Ginger Assassin hisself to distract us from what's happenin'.

So, The Sock startin' to feel like we's chasin' our tails and The Ginger Assassin keepin' us a spinnin' until a real announcement come Sunday.

All The Source agrees that The Ginger Assassin is a smooth operator. The Sock hopin' that The Ginger Assassin is as good at hirin' football coaches as he is at messin' with us.

When The Sock hears, The Sock talks.

Did the Ginger Assasin drive to Florida, take a flight to Colorado and interview McElwain and leave...making everyone believe it was the Gators doing so?!?!?!

Here is my theory: Jim Tressel will be the next head coach at the University of Nebraska. SE & JT have been working with the NCAA and have reached a settlement. JT will be suspended for the first 3 games of the regular season, with NO postseason ban. Took some time for them to get the NCAA on board with the postseason issue but they've finally agreed. NCAA will put Nebraska under a microscope for the next 3 seasons to ensure no violations of any kind are being committed, with severe penalties for anything that is uncovered. After the 3 year period, normal monitoring and penalties for violations will be back in place. Expect a press conference tomorrow with the announcement. I suspect SE will give JT the ability to choose his own staff, although I think there is a good chance that JT would be thrilled to have Frost on his team!

:yeah THIS!!! Is jeams the new sock in town? :koolaid2:

Here is my theory: Jim Tressel will be the next head coach at the University of Nebraska. SE & JT have been working with the NCAA and have reached a settlement. JT will be suspended for the first 3 games of the regular season, with NO postseason ban. Took some time for them to get the NCAA on board with the postseason issue but they've finally agreed. NCAA will put Nebraska under a microscope for the next 3 seasons to ensure no violations of any kind are being committed, with severe penalties for anything that is uncovered. After the 3 year period, normal monitoring and penalties for violations will be back in place. Expect a press conference tomorrow with the announcement. I suspect SE will give JT the ability to choose his own staff, although I think there is a good chance that JT would be thrilled to have Frost on his team!

You got me all excited...

post-11868-0-99016900-1417657504_thumb.jpgpost-11868-0-82949100-1417657802_thumb.jpgpost-11868-0-14443000-1417657837_thumb.jpgpost-11868-0-31866800-1417657891_thumb.jpgpost-11868-0-52806400-1417657916_thumb.jpg