Question: Do You Want Iowa to Stomp Us?

There are so many of you who agree with me. However, you have to act PC and spout the old "I'll never vote against Nebraska" line to look good. Rrrriggght. You mean to say that you'd trade in the chance for a new coach over a meaningless win over Iowa? Sure.

Not being PC. I am being a true fan that would never root against my team. Especially against Iowa. Dont think the lack of support for your statement is bc people are too scared to say it. I think you might be fighting this battle yourself. They always have Iowa gear on clearance at the store. GBR!!

• Fire 1

Most of us are saying that we would like to see a coaching change, but just because we would never cheer against the Huskers doesn't make us sheep. Please put some thought into what you are going to post. I would like to see some changes in the coaching staff, but I will be hoping for a win on Friday.

If we followed this path, Bill Callahan would still be our coach!

I did put some thought into it. The winning could very well lead to the same misery for another year. The only "coaching change" that would help would be for pelini to go. You people still clinging to pelini are either

A - just fine with mediocrity as long as I can go tailgate and network

B- Have never played football and there is not a competitive bone in your body

C- Are afraid of change

or maybe all freakin 3!

Lets just beat Iowa and see what changes Bo does, if any after the season. It would be great if Bo was around for another 20 yrs. That would mean he did what the fans wanted, win some B1G titles. Will he, doesn't seem like it right now, but one thing I know,

you never root against the Cornhuskers, if you are a fan. We got through the B/C years. This is nowhere as bad.

GBR!!!

• Fire 1