Question: Do You Want Iowa to Stomp Us?

Lets just beat Iowa and see what changes Bo does, if any after the season. It would be great if Bo was around for another 20 yrs. That would mean he did what the fans wanted, win some B1G titles. Will he, doesn't seem like it right now, but one thing I know,

you never root against the Cornhuskers, if you are a fan. We got through the B/C years. This is nowhere as bad.

GBR!!!

80 more losses, 50 of them by 20 or more points. My liver will not survive 20 more years of Pelini. For my family's sake, this has to end.

Most of us are saying that we would like to see a coaching change, but just because we would never cheer against the Huskers doesn't make us sheep. Please put some thought into what you are going to post. I would like to see some changes in the coaching staff, but I will be hoping for a win on Friday.

If we followed this path, Bill Callahan would still be our coach!

That's not true at all. I don't remember ever cheering against the Huskers and then Callahan magically being fired because we hoped that we would lose. Once again, most of us want some coaching changes, but we are saying that we aren't going to cheer against the Huskers.

• Fire 1

Hope they beat us. That is coming from someone who has mostly Hawkeye fans as friends and family and has a trophy that goes to the winner. Tired of this regimes inability to win a big game and consistent blow outs when the spotlight gets big. They can handle the 9-4 season obviously but can't handle anything more. It's tired and old and monotonous.

• Fire 2

Most of us are saying that we would like to see a coaching change, but just because we would never cheer against the Huskers doesn't make us sheep. Please put some thought into what you are going to post. I would like to see some changes in the coaching staff, but I will be hoping for a win on Friday.

Are you flipping serious about this!!!! How many wins did Clownjob have compared to Bo? How many embarrassing losses did we have with Him. I sat through the A&M game in 07 and didn't leave early because I never do because I feel it is a privilege for me to be there. And that game was the WORST game I have ever witnessed just by the demeanor of the Players, coaches and of course the fans. I think if Clownjob would have kept his job the sellout streak would most definitely have ended. I felt terrible for the athletes on that team because we had ALOT of very talented players on that team. Would I welcome change now absolutely and I also thought Bo should have made some changes after last season with assistants including the S&D coordinator. But, iowa REALLY No fricking way. I really don't think us beating iowa would change the mind of the people who will be making any kind of a decision. How ridiculous that statement is!!

That's not true at all. I don't remember ever cheering against the Huskers and then Callahan magically being fired because we hoped that we would lose. Once again, most of us want some coaching changes, but we are saying that we aren't going to cheer against the Huskers.

Beat me to that point, that's what I was gonna say.

I dont want it to happen. I want us to win as always. I have faith in the powers that be that the right decision has already been made. However, thats different than me conceding to fact that iowa stomping us is probably gonna happen.

Right decision! already made! well if you think keeping this jackass and becoming iowa is the right decision then you just might be right, The program needs all the help it can get to come out of this como, One more loss just might help the cause