Question: Do You Want Iowa to Stomp Us?

The decision to keep or let Bo go has already been made. You don't make a multi million dollar decision on the outcome of one game. I know nothing of SE, but to be in his position, I would think him to be an intelligent man. The process of a new coach, IMO, began last year to have a plan B if plan A (win the B1G) didn't work out......

I have never cheered against NU and won't. I want the team to win and win big to get a later bowl game in hopes of more reps for the kids and as a spring board to winning the bowl and getting 10 wins. Also send the seniors out with a win instead of 3 losses in a row.......

Again, win or loss, Bo's fate IMO is already sealed......

• Fire 1

I did put some thought into it. The winning could very well lead to the same misery for another year. The only "coaching change" that would help would be for pelini to go. You people still clinging to pelini are either

A - just fine with mediocrity as long as I can go tailgate and network

B- Have never played football and there is not a competitive bone in your body

C- Are afraid of change

or maybe all freakin 3!

Rigghhhtttttttttt, so lemme get this straight.... Fans that want Bo to go but still want to curb stomp Iowa don't have a competitive bone in our body, yet some fairweather fan, such as yourself, wants to get stomped out by our piss poor "rival" in Iowa is is considered to be a more competitive person?

That makes 0 sense

• Fire 3

How many of you want Iowa to absolutely hand us our lunch this week? I'm for a 50-0 shellacking in order to end the Pelini era. We can all wax on about how we don't want to abandon the players, etc, but, the reality is that unless Iowa kicks our rear ends, there's a very good chance Bo is back next year.

I will never cheer for Nebraska to lose. Thats something an Iowa fan would do.

Whereas piousness "I'm a better fan than you" is vintage Nebraska.

• Fire 1

How many of you want Iowa to absolutely hand us our lunch this week? I'm for a 50-0 shellacking in order to end the Pelini era. We can all wax on about how we don't want to abandon the players, etc, but, the reality is that unless Iowa kicks our rear ends, there's a very good chance Bo is back next year.

I will never cheer for Nebraska to lose. Thats something an Iowa fan would do.

Whereas piousness "I'm a better fan than you" is vintage Nebraska.

Ok?

I will never cheer against Nebraska, but I will say that us losing Friday would make it much easier to make a move.

Yeah Obviously. I am in the boat that I want us to win because I know we are a better team that them or should be and the rest of our losses as well. But, if we don't I am done losing sleep or being completely pissed off that we lost. And that in my opinion sucks but the rest of my family may like that better. Also, losing to Iowa would suck immensely because my wife has half of her family in iowa and we have ongoing bet with them about how we dress our kids on game day with proof from pics.