Question: Do You Want Iowa to Stomp Us?

No I don't want the team to lose to Iowa. I want a head coaching change, no doubt about it. It's a damn shame if the team loses to Iowa. It's an even worse shame if they are forced to play another year for this staff. Not gonna lie, a little bit of the Husker in my heart would die if this staff is kept. Not a doubt in my mind these coaches are holding us back from greater days.

No I don't want the team to lose to Iowa. I want a head coaching change, no doubt about it. It's a damn shame if the team loses to Iowa. It's an even worse shame if they are forced to play another year for this staff. Not gonna lie, a little bit of the Husker in my heart would die if this staff is kept. Not a doubt in my mind these coaches are holding us back from greater days.

This, a million times.

How many of you want Iowa to absolutely hand us our lunch this week?

Uhhm, I won't be suiting up for the game...so I won't win and I can't lose. I also have nothing invested in the outcome, other than the time in which I might watch some or all of the game. So Pelini and the Huskers don't owe me anything and I haven't done anything to say I deserve something.

To all of you that voted yes to having Iowa stomp us.....in the words of the immortal Lou Reed "You can all just take a f-ing walk". I'd imagine you are also among the group that have penile dripping fits about 9 wins.

I'm fed up with what I see, but I also remember hearing my grandpa talk about the late 50s when the notion of a winning season seemed remote. A win in a college football game is a win...and if that win is for my team, I will ALWAYS cheer for that win. ALWAYS.

My grandpa was similar. He did see the huskers win in 70 and 71 though. I want to win meaningful games and not get blown out. Iowa sucks, but if that pushes our AD over the fence, then so be it.

I don't want us to get stomped Friday because I don't think Bo Pelini's fate at Nebraska should come down to one game. His job should rely on his body of work and the direction of the program, not how his team performs in the final game of the season. I said the same thing last year heading into the Iowa game. If Eichorst is going to make a coaching change, I would want his mind made up and decision all ready to go right now. A victory over Iowa gives you nothing except #9wins and a shot at a better bowl game, and getting blown out or losing to Iowa just reinforces that this team isn't very good right now.

It really all comes down to whether Eichorst believes Bo can get trending upwards, because the trend since 2011 hasn't been very good. Pelini's best years were his first three without his own players and with different coordinators. Since bringing in all his own players and promoting two coordinators from within, Nebraska has been stagnant and getting blown out in key games.

No I want our players to win. Even if that is in spite of their surroundings. Regarding the relevancy of this matchup, it shouldnt be the heroes game it should be the "just for fun" bowl because really what does it matter? The trophy should be like a paper airplane with the fringies still attached or like a stick of gum.