*** The Official Iowa Hawkeye Game Discussion Thread ***

rawhide

I remember the days when Nebraska would get beat, I would be in a bad mood until Wednesday. Now, I'm so apathetic about Nebraska football that by the time the postgame show is over, I've mainly forgotten about the loss.

Bo, his team, his coaches, his players - they have all taken so much of the joy and emotion out of Nebraska football for me. And I know I'm not alone in that feeling.

This is my 2nd year of feeling like this

I remember the days when Nebraska would get beat, I would be in a bad mood until Wednesday. Now, I'm so apathetic about Nebraska football that by the time the postgame show is over, I've mainly forgotten about the loss.

Bo, his team, his coaches, his players - they have all taken so much of the joy and emotion out of Nebraska football for me. And I know I'm not alone in that feeling.

Agreed. I miss caring. If they don't fire Bo, i certainly won't be donating another $6000 for my 4 tickets (plus face value) for next year.

Not the players. I'm not here to blame the players. Guys like Ameer have tried their damnedest. It's this coaching staff.