So how many fans did we lose in the great Solich and Callahan disaster.

Im honestly curious. Because its not that i believe that Pelini should keep his job, but more how depressing this place is. Ive never read so much negativity and smart ass remarks ever.

I dont think this is the darkest time in this programs history, but some of you make it seem like what this program stood for is being hung for all to see. This football program has stood for more than just winning trophys.

This is not to say that things dont need to change, but some of the folks on here really need to think things through.

Given the revenue for the football program is top ten according to Forbes, I would say not much. And right now, we are looking at losing a hell of a lot more by keeping Pelini than firing him. If he stays, expect the sellout streak to end. Particularly with a schedule that looks like Pelini could well start 2-2.

To answer your title, Im sure it wasnt many. Many of us that complain, complained about Solich's HC ability, complained about BC, and now complain about Bo, yet were all still here apparently. I don't think the situations are the same though. AD ego forced out Solich (not gonna try to hide that I supported the decision thinking Bo would get the nod and keep that staff together). The fans' attitudes that want Bo gone are based strictly how were perceiving Bo's results versus some other agenda.

Im honestly curious. Because its not that i believe that Pelini should keep his job, but more how depressing this place is. Ive never read so much negativity and smart ass remarks ever.

I dont think this is the darkest time in this programs history, but some of you make it seem like what this program stood for is being hung for all to see. This football program has stood for more than just winning trophys.

This is not to say that things dont need to change, but some of the folks on here really need to think things through.

When you stop hearing complaints after persistent mediocre seasons, that's when you know you've lost the fans. Most on here (including me) upset with Bo feel that way because we do care about the team and the program, and we honestly don't believe he is the guy to make this program better. Having him remain as the coach removes any hope for improvement, so the only hope at this point is a new coach and a new direction, and I am willing to take the risk that the next coach has more than 4 losses his first few seasons for the reward that he can come in and help NU win a conference title again.

I follow the team and the support the kids not the coaches....That's just me.

I am pretty much in that opinion in that I want the team to win for the school and the players. I support the coaches because they lead that team. I still "root" for the team/players/coaches, but that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion that the coach should be fired if he isn't doing his job well enough.

I think the reason there is so much negativity and thE complaints are being repeated over and over is because the people that want Bo out feel strongly about it and, for many of us, it is all we can do. Maybe we feel we are helping shine light on the problem and this is really our only outlet for contributing or interacting with other devout Husker fans.

I live in Colorado, it's not like I have a plethora of people I can vent to about the joke of a coaching staff we have. If my constant pissing and moaning helps influence one person that could affect change, then it's worth it for me. I understand that it may get old reading the complaints but, you are in control of that and you can stop anytime you want.

• Fire 1