Text Received (Topic: Jim Tressel in Lincoln tonight)

You think The Vest is still relevant to 16-18 year olds?

In the upper midwest where he'll recruit - very much. 90% of those kids in Ohio he'll be recruiting are OSU fans BECAUSE of Jim Tressel. They started their little pee-wee careers wanting to play for JT. Now they can.

Put that national championship ring on the table and I'm sure they will at least find that relevant...

You think The Vest is still relevant to 16-18 year olds?

In the upper midwest where he'll recruit - very much. 90% of those kids in Ohio he'll be recruiting are OSU fans BECAUSE of Jim Tressel. They started their little pee-wee careers wanting to play for JT. Now they can.

I like your optimism. I'll have what you're having, too. Unless it's scotch.

I ran into Tressel while I was filling up gas on the outskirts of Lincoln. I asked him if he's Nebraska's next head coach, to which he responded to me by smiling. #truth

Seriously though, I do think it's Tressel.

I didn't believe you until you included hashtag, now I know it's legit.

Yeah, Jim Tressel rode into town on the cable repairman's truck for the interview. No chance. Eichorst wants a man who scrupulously follows rules. Tressel is the furthest thing from this.

Throughout the last week or so I have learned to expect the opposite of whatever you say.

I learned that a while ago

*edit* post # 187....murder

Edited by huskerinacaveman

Doubt theres any merit to this whatsoever but here goes:

My wife texted me and told me Frost was in as OC. I asked where she heard that and she said a friend who knows higher ups at UNL and Tressel was in as HC.

This sounds awfully suspicious so take it with a shaker of salt seeing as this idea has been floating around Huskerboard all season.

Do you trust your wife?

Not anymore

• Fire 1

My wife texted me and told me Frost was in as OC. I asked where she heard that and she said a friend who knows higher ups at UNL and Tressel was in as HC.

This sounds awfully suspicious so take it with a shaker of salt seeing as this idea has been floating around Huskerboard all season.

Do you trust your wife?

Not anymore

Take it for what its worth, ive heard this as well from friends at the university.

Do you trust your wife?

Not anymore

Take it for what its worth, ive heard this as well from friends at the university.

that redux no longer trusts his wife?

Do you trust your wife?

Not anymore

this rumor has legs, you guys.

Do you trust your wife?

Not anymore

this rumor has legs, you guys.

Are legs good?