Post your best legit-sounding but utterly BS coaching rumor

knapplc

How creative, but convincing, can you be? Let's see it. This is going to have to sound plausible, appear plausible, but come straight off the top of your head.

I may award bonus points for creativity. I may not. Haven't decided yet.

Like Eichorst, I'm running this show alone and I'm the only one choosing the winner. All current HuskerBoard members as of the date-stamp of this post are eligible to win. *

Winner gets 25 +1s. I'll go search out 25 of your posts and give each an internet bonus point until the deed is done. If the winner has less than 25 posts I'll keep track and keep going until you get your proper winnings.

(* - Sean Eichorst not eligible)

In a surprise to many investors, an SEC trade filing indicates that Joe Moglia, former CEO of TD Ameritrade has sold off his remaining 300,000 shares of TD stock to avoid a conflict of interest in the Nebraska University system. Per university regents, TD supports a number of Omaha area universities that compete with the Lincoln Cornhuskers. The transaction totaled just over $10 million and was spurred by his recent hiring at the University of Nebraska, as the Huskers head football coach.

• Fire 2

That Creighton prep coach that suddenly resigned. the real reason he resigned is so he can prepare himself for the fishbowl of Nebraska football. The university is training him at an undisclosed location (we have the best facilities) and brainwashing him into becoming the first cyborg-coach (who wants a lifetime coach when the university is making ground breaking discoveries - immortality - from the funds Suh donated to the engineering school). This way our tradition will be passed down from generation to generation and we will never lose touch on reality and win 10+ games per year with CCG/Natty championships here and there.

• Fire 2

refuse to participate because of use of the non-word 'legit'

Legit

tumblr_ml0lotoVoa1rhkfito1_500.gif

MC Hammer said it in a rap song. "Legit" is a legit word.

Tony Dungy will be the next head coach. Peyton Manning will be the QB Coach/Back-up QB. A resurrected Devaney will be the new O-Line Coach and Osborne will be the new D-Line Coach. I had a job interview this morning. Look for me being the Supreme Leader of the football team. I'm a splash hire. Bank on it.

• Fire 1