BS page/?

The Sock Puppet just wishes he was Tuff Tiger.

Seems your tigers have done better in their new conference than we have. Hope you beat the roll tides.

And......... :nanalama :nanalama :nanalama:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting:nanalama :nanalama :nanalama

The Sock Puppet just wishes he was Tuff Tiger.

Seems your tigers have done better in their new conference than we have. Hope you beat the roll tides.

And......... :nanalama :nanalama :nanalama:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting:nanalama :nanalama :nanalama

Can see you still have top drawer simple"s of the best Corn riding pickle. Plus also rabbit with pancake hat. I'll keep on the hunt for that, but don"t see where you got them,ok?

TAR is now in SEC, and you best GBR is BIG TEN, so I can"t put anymore on this board. I"LL stay on the BS when I fine time. You need a good coach like DR.Tom, so don"t screw this again, ok? I see you still have top drawer fans to fill the stadiun, so if you get a dumbutt coach it could be bad. Isee line"s under my word. What in hell can make tht happen? Not my fault, can be a mod or admin screwed up.

TuffTiger

• Fire 1