did Bo release a statement?

His statement had previously been released:

"...Our crowd.

What a bunch of f***ing fair-weather f***ing—they can all kiss my a** out the f***ing door.

'Cause the day is f***ing coming now.

We'll see what they can do when I'm f***ing gone.

I'm so f***ing pissed off."

i still don't get why he was so upset.

Me neither. I was at the game and thought the crowd was loud and great. He didn't like the "booing" when Beck called for Martinez to throw up a Hail Mary Interception before halftime, but otherwise I don't know. A few people left, but there was still a good 70K - 80K there at the end-- even in the rain.

It showed me a lot about him that his comments following that game were about the media and all that crap instead of the great game the Huskers just had. What a way to flip the bird to all the fans who stayed, and all the others throughout the state who were following the game. Just completely focused on the wrong things.

Is Bo completely gone?

I think we'd like to see some closure action out of him. Hear about his meeting with the team, see a released statement from the man himself, etc. It's not unreasonable. I'm sure it will be forthcoming.

Monkeys will fly out of my butt before we hear from Bo.....

"...Our crowd.

What a bunch of f***ing fair-weather f***ing—they can all kiss my a** out the f***ing door.

Me neither. I was at the game and thought the crowd was loud and great. He didn't like the "booing" when Beck called for Martinez to throw up a Hail Mary Interception before halftime, but otherwise I don't know. A few people left, but there was still a good 70K - 80K there at the end-- even in the rain.

It showed me a lot about him that his comments following that game were about the media and all that crap instead of the great game the Huskers just had. What a way to flip the bird to all the fans who stayed, and all the others throughout the state who were following the game. Just completely focused on the wrong things.

Not to mention that he had a nice celebration with the players.

"How 'bout the biggest comeback in school history!"

Strange that he was so celebratory with them and so defiant towards us. Or I guess not.

• Fire 2

Is Bo completely gone?

I think we'd like to see some closure action out of him. Hear about his meeting with the team, see a released statement from the man himself, etc. It's not unreasonable. I'm sure it will be forthcoming.

Monkeys will fly out of my butt before we hear from Bo.....

Bo will soon being doing commercials for kitty litter....lol

Noticed that Hoke released a statement thanking michigan for the opportunity and said a lot of really nice things about the university as well as the kids.

Does Bo not releasing a statement further validate the asshatery that is Bo? He himself said he came to win national titles etc etc and didn't reach his or our goals as a program. He has no one to blame but himself.

Sweet Jesus, let it go.

you have a bill callahan joke pic. in your sig...

Oh my god, Spooky Tooth just got truth-nuked all the way back to Huskermax!!! Thank's for stopping by, Spooky!

• Fire 1

"...Our crowd.

Isn't it obvious? A member of the media dared to question his decision to name Martinez the starter in 2010 and a handful of fans booed his team's dismal performance in the first half a week after his team got blown out at Wisconsin. You're asking a lot if you expect a leader of young men making $3 mm a year to take a little criticism from a reporter and some fans without going off on a profanity-laced tirade directed at the entire state.

• Fire 1