Bret Bielema?!?!???!??!

knapplc

The thing that worries me about Frost... let's say Nebraska's defense was clicking on all cylinders, dominating... would that make Papuchis a great hire? Or would we still really be talking about Pelini??

What?

We're placing all this weight on what Frost has 'done' at Oregon. All I'm saying is, just as Nebraska's defense is hardly Papuchis'... I'm just questioning how much Oregon's offense has been Frost's... vs Helfrich's. We're gambling a lot here on a perception of competency, on top of no head coaching experience.

I quit. Screw this. Talk about an ultimate F you to the fans if this happens. How the hell are we supposed to be excited about this? The whole point of getting rid of Bo was to escape mediocrity and pursue everyone's aspirations of becoming nationally relevant again. He sure as hell isn't doing that at Arkansas! If this is true, seriously, screw you, Eichorst.

Couldn't agree more. Did Eichorst just want to hire his Wisconsin guy and that's what this was all about? I would lose so much interest in our team with this hire. The guy just looks/sounds like a prick and just UGH:(

From a main Arkansas media voice RT @SportsTalkwBo: Sources tell me Bret Bielema is not going to Nebraska.

please let this be true, this is about the last guy I would want coaching next year in Lincoln. Also, it smacks of our AD just hiring a buddy or someone from the Wisconsin system and not taking this search seriously...

We're placing all this weight on what Frost has 'done' at Oregon. All I'm saying is, just as Nebraska's defense is hardly Papuchis'... I'm just questioning how much Oregon's offense has been Frost's... vs Helfrich's. We're gambling a lot here on a perception of competency, on top of no head coaching experience.

Yes, that concern is well placed, but we wouldn't be hiring Frost as a coordinator.

As a HC, it would definitely be a projection.

But outside of let's say Shaw and Tressel, who isn't? Hoke was a big success before Michigan.