Bret Bielema?!?!???!??!

knapplc

Actually this make a lot of sense on BB part to take a serious look at Nebraska. Nebraska is definitely historically a better job than Arkansas. Yes, they are in the SEC, but they will never be any higher than 4th most years in the pecking order in the SEC West. Alabama, LSU and A&M will always have the edge in facilities, recourses, and recruiting.

I think most are upset because he spanked NU 2x. He is brash, but much more well spoken than BP with the media. His style of play fits at Nebraska.

Not saying I am a BB fan, but I would be willing to give him a chance. Plus his wife is a nice looking lady. :leghump:

I disagree. To me that is a positive...and one of the few. What I don't like about him is that he left Wisconsin and potentially now Arkansas... I don't like that. I also do not like his Iowa Tat. If he gets that removed and stays here for the long haul, then I am all for it.

Bert says he's all hog. Confirmed.

I don't buy anything he says. I've been dry-heaving ever since I saw this

image_zps1dc9158e.jpeg

These flight itineraries are fake. This is the 3rd one I've seen today. One from Shaw's city, and one from Tressel's.

Funny because mine is updating in real time.

Well, considering Bert is been in Indy all day...

Bert says he's all hog. Confirmed.

I don't buy anything he says. I've been dry-heaving ever since I saw thisimage_zps1dc9158e.jpeg

These flight itineraries are fake. This is the 3rd one I've seen today. One from Shaw's city, and one from Tressel's.

Funny because mine is updating in real time.

Well, considering Bert is been in Indy all day...

No he says he's been in Indy all day..... Given how most perceive him on here it wouldn't surprise me if was lying to try and throw people off. Nobody's ever done that before........ Right?

Eternal mediocrity it is. For those of you who wanted Bo fired and put your faith in the Ginger idiot, enjoy.

I wanted Bo fired and I am enjoying this quite a bit, TYVM.

Is "eternal mediocrity" any different than the last 7 years of mediocrity on top of the previous 7 years of mediocrity? I wonder?

It amazes me that anyone could possibly think sticking with Bo could be better than anything that might happen now.

Eternal mediocrity it is. For those of you who wanted Bo fired and put your faith in the Ginger idiot, enjoy.

Is "eternal mediocrity" any different than the last 7 years of mediocrity on top of the previous 7 years of mediocrity? I wonder?

It amazes me that anyone could possibly think sticking with Bo could be better than anything that might happen now.

fighting iowa two years in a row for third place in the B1G west. yeah, we can be so much better.

fighting iowa two years in a row for third place in the B1G west. yeah, we can be so much better.
Basically the same thing as winning the Big 8 and going to the Orange Bowl.

CoachingSearch.com ‏@coachingsearch 1m1 minute ago

Bret Bielema today: "I can't tell you how excited I am for next year. My commitment to Arkansas is long-term.” http://bit.ly/14IQx2Y

well, the young AD sh#t in his mess kit, strike one! Is Callahan still available?......he should have known better, going after a first year guy, just getting started...dumb ass! I gave him too much credit, thinking he had this nailed!

Bret Bielema today: "I can't tell you how excited I am for next year. My commitment to Arkansas is long-term.” http://bit.ly/14IQx2Y

well, the young AD sh#t in his mess kit, strike one! Is Callahan still available?......he should have known better, going after a first year guy, just getting started...dumb ass!

how are you so sure he actually reached out to bielema? i would calm down a bit until we know more.

well, the young AD sh#t in his mess kit, strike one! Is Callahan still available?......he should have known better, going after a first year guy, just getting started...dumb ass!

how are you so sure he actually reached out to bielema? i would calm down a bit until we know more.

Ah c'mon, where's the fun in that, being reasonable and patient and stuff? Let's jump to conclusions :ahhhhhhhh and fly off the handle :nutz .........everybody in the pool. :nanalama

I quit. Screw this. Talk about an ultimate F you to the fans if this happens. How the hell are we supposed to be excited about this? The whole point of getting rid of Bo was to escape mediocrity and pursue everyone's aspirations of becoming nationally relevant again. He sure as hell isn't doing that at Arkansas! If this is true, seriously, screw you, Eichorst.

70 - 31

I guess I don't understand. Is the pro-Bielema consensus really just to beat Wisconsin as severely as they beat us in the PAST? First, we aren't going to do that. Second, have our standards really dropped so far that instead of seeking championships, we only want to beat Wisconsin?! I am stunned.

I think he's saying that Bielema is a better coach than Pelini. 39 points better, in fact. Or, a field goal shy of six touch downs better, if I read it correctly.

:lol: