NU never contacted Scott Frost per Oregon Head Coach

Frost is either playing it cool

Does he have any other choice?

No, but I'd rather he didn't make himself available t the media than fib. Yeah, there's a possibility he's fibbing, but I think he's not coming. Plus, his current offense doesn't have a lot in common with what Riley typically runs.

I was trying to be funny.

Nebraska is not the right place to train a new head coach. I find it ridiculous, that people are still shaking their head at the Riley hire, but would have been willing to put the weight of the entire program on Frost's shoulders. Now, should Riley like to extend an offer for Frost to come on board as offensive coordinator and assistant head coach in training? Good enough... maybe we'll here an announcement after the game tomorrow. ;)

Frost is either playing it cool

Does he have any other choice?

No, but I'd rather he didn't make himself available t the media than fib. Yeah, there's a possibility he's fibbing, but I think he's not coming. Plus, his current offense doesn't have a lot in common with what Riley typically runs.

I was trying to be funny.

Ohhhhhhhh, missed it. Sorry :)

Whatever guys. Think what you want. Its not about the hire. Fact is riley was the first and only choice. And based on the swiftness of this process, this was dine weeks ago, probably after Bos last shitpantsing And its fact as a state inst they have to file documentation on the process.

I don't think that's true. Riley was in California last night recruiting a kid to OSU. Also, the recruits knew of Riley's leaving before his assistants did. I don't see Riley doing either of those things if he knew he was leaving for UNL.

Whatever guys. Think what you want. Its not about the hire. Fact is riley was the first and only choice. And based on the swiftness of this process, this was dine weeks ago, probably after Bos last shitpantsing And its fact as a state inst they have to file documentation on the process.

I don't think that's true. Riley was in California last night recruiting a kid to OSU. Also, the recruits knew of Riley's leaving before his assistants did. I don't see Riley doing either of those things if he knew he was leaving for UNL.

Good one.

I'm curious what documents you're referring to and would like to see them when available.

I'm curious what documents you're referring to and would like to see them when available.

i would like to see them as well. Just repeating perkyboys comments. I dont have a dog in thd fight here. Just relayin what i heard.

Same here. It seems pretty credible that two other candidates were reached out too.

Does that mean both were offered? No. But saying he was the 'only choice' is probably incorrect.

i would like to see them as well. Just repeating perkyboys comments. I dont have a dog in thd fight here. Just relayin what i heard.

Now I'm really skeptical. I've never heard of these documents before and I would be shocked if they explicitly list "John Doe was offered the job and turned it down." Even if that is required it would be impossible to verify the accuracy. I think you're on the wrong path here.

As far as "the documents" Perlman's quote was for anyone doing a freedom of information request, there will only be one offer document (Riley's). If Count is referring to the same, my guess is there have been "verbal" agreements up until today. FIR isn't that hard to circumvent if you stay off email & outta MS Word... Heck, even state & local government agencies use burner cell phones now to avoid FIRs

• Fire 1